Daily Prize restarts

Options
majanks12
majanks12 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2021 in Support

I play everyday and yet I’ve had issues that show I’m back at day one. It’s happened several times the first when I was on day 80+ and now just this week. Why does this keep happening?

Comments

• kylakeith44
    kylakeith44 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I log in every day to keep my daily prizes and it just reatarted me to day 1. This has happened to me a couple of times. Now I'm back at day 1

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I don't know why. But you may have to log in twice a day to make sure that you get daily rewards. Just a thought.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,804 Level 3
    Options

Daily bonuses are obviously gadget-specific. Because they appear just after midnight. At the same time, the time 0:00 is not tied to the country, not to UTC, not to Greenwich, but to the time eliminated on the gadget. Checked. (Once on one of the gadgets the clock was not switched to daylight saving time)

There is no point in logging into the game 2 or more times hoping to receive a daily bonus.

But that's just my opinion.

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    edited August 2020
    Options

I am now playing on King.com, since my Win.10 setup still isn't working, and for the past 2 days, I haven't got any daily bonus either..... after I realised what the daily thing was, I never bothered with it...... Then figured out it's a good way to start a day, and was on day 282 (before everything went haywire).......What is going on? (and don't blame it on my computer or setup or updates or cache---- that excuse is getting old)

Also, Gumball goodies disappeared or only available to buy? Whaaaaaaaaaaaattttt????? They want people to play the game (advertising on TV ect), really????? Not a good advertisement when people complain about issues all the time....

• rich812
    rich812 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I play every day and today my daily prize reset back to the beginning. How can they fix this

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,268 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @rich812 I am sorry to hear your Daily Bonus has reset back to day 1😔. But don't worry! You will continue to receive daily rewards the same as before. The only difference is the number of days in a row your calendar will display. There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. Though your Daily Calendar progress cannot be restored, rest assured that your actual rewards are unaffected.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?