New Feature: Social Hub 👫

Comments

• Kitten1961
    Kitten1961 Posts: 5 Level 2

Sorry about the caps lock, my eyesight is so bad I have become used to using it so I can see the letters better. I will not use them anymore. I sent friend request to my team mates but no one has replied. I didn't know I could send them to the players in the race, etc. Thank you for the info !

• FMT_144
    FMT_144 Posts: 4 Newbie

My wife isn't showing up on the Social Hub to send her a friend's request. We also both made a King account and tried to add each other, and there's no friend's request option on your website either. We linked our Facebook accounts and made a King account. We're double checking sync Facebook account to King account right now, but in our opinion, the friend's request needs a little more friendly UI. Other than that we're having a lot of fun. As of now, we can't seem to add each other on the game yet.

• JVO123
    JVO123 Posts: 61 Level 2

WOW this whole friends thing is an enormous success! Lots of upset people wondering where their old friends are. Can't get on new teams! What a rousing success or should I say SUCK sess! Quit screwing with the game when it's working and look at the 200 pages of comments on BGH not a single one positive! Have not found a single positive comment on the new friends debacle either, come on King get it right.

• Judy_Kennedy
    Judy_Kennedy Posts: 8 Level 2

I HAVE NO SOCIAL HUB IN MY GAME YUU SO THIS IS JUST HOG WASH NO MONEY WILL I SPEND UNTIL I GET MY FRIENDS BACK DO YOU UNDERSTAND NO MONEY KING TOOK MY FRIENDS AWAY AND KING SHOULD GIVE ME MY FRIENDS BACK. DON'T TRY TO BLAME IT ON WHAT EVER THIS SOCIAL HUB IS JUST AN EXCUSE FOR SOMEONE WHO TOOK MY FRIENDS AWAY.

SO PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION I HAVE PUT TWO SNAPSHOTS HERE FOR YOU TO SEE THERE IS NO SOCIAL HUB WHICH MEANS NO FRIENDS FIX IT.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,678 Soda Moderator
    edited October 2021

Hi @FMT_144 thank you for your feedback 😀

Yes, adding specific friends is still not an immediate thing. As of now, Social hub allows you to add random players you find on events. Players in your soda team are the exception because you can invite friends and family in your team and then add them to your friends list via Social Hub.

Before the launch of Social Hub, players were able to add specific friends like this:

• they played on Facebook (remember to check the permissions in your FB settings once in a while, if the game doesn't have permission to have access to your account, there's no friends list. check it out here)
    • they synced King account and Facebook account together by following these directions here.
    • they only had King accounts and they exchanged emails to add each other as friends on king.com. check it out here

I haven't heard of any of these methods being removed with Social Hub arrival so they should work. Did you try to sync your King and Fb account like the guide says and it still doesn't work?

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3

Like others, I lost my lists, but have no way to add others.

No friends.

I don't get the prizes from Kimmy's Arcade.

And recently, I don't get the free gold they give out occasionally.

They don't make it easy.

• Judy_Kennedy
    Judy_Kennedy Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited October 2021

WELL I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CHANGE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS TO *Edited by CM:⛔️That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules*

FINALLY DID IT BUT NOW THEY ARE STILL SENDING THE GAME TO HERE.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS EITHER, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT KING DID TO OUR FRIENDS AND IT IS NOT FAIR. YUU SENT ME E-MAIL TO MY YAHOO STATING THERE IS A NEW SOCIAL HUBB, BUT I CANNOT FIND IT ON MY GAME AND I WAY ABOVE 4 THOUSAND POINTS AND I AM PLAYING BY MYSLEF AS THERE IS NO BODY TO PLAY WITH. WISH KING WOULD GIVE US BACK OUR FRIENDS. I HAVE CHECK MY GAME AND THERE IS NO SOCIAL HUB. AND I REFUSE TO SPEND ANY MORE MONEY UNTIL KING GIVES ME BACK MY FRIENDS.

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 554 Level 4
    edited October 2021

I knew what you meant, no worries. I just wish over at King's they would finally wake up, and realise this isn't the way to handle things. But it's just pretty disrespecting what they do... :(

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

@José_Savelkoul ! It looks like you're complaining! I lost all my friends too. EVERYONE is lost! (I'm not sad)

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 554 Level 4

Can I ask you something please @LadyRaffie? You're always asking for feedback at this site, but do you ever read it? Does it even matter? I don't think it does. It's just one big mess. and to me it's like you don't care. Please just get rid of this really unnecessary feature, and bring back all FB-friends in the game (just the way it was). This would make lots of people happy.

Thanks in advance, have a nice evening.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?