King wont load on my laptop. I get the logo and that is all.

13»

Answers

• phoebeph
    phoebeph Posts: 11 Pro Player 👑

Hello everyone who has offered help and answers. I have my repaired computer back and King is working really well at the moment. Fingers crossed. Much appreciated all the feedback.

Cheers Phoebe.

• v2neha
    v2neha Posts: 2 Newbie

It's been the same story for about 3 weeks for me too. Can't play on any browser on laptop/desktop computers. I don't like to play on my phone and king.com does not seem to have any consideration for non-FB / non-mobile players - so I'll move on and stop playing King games. If I've lived without them for 3 weeks, I can do without them for the rest of my life I guess :-)

• phoebeph

Ok so it played well for a week or so now King it is back to not loading on my PC.

Very frustrating.

• KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3

I was out of commission a while back for 2 weeks with just the logo, then miraculously it worked fine until today. Before beginning play today, at the top of the screen it said there was an update and to to click here to reload the page.... ever since reloading... just the King logo again.

• lindaanderson
    lindaanderson Posts: 1 Newbie

I opened my laptop to play and I find that the website and games will not load, only the logo. I have also tried everything and they will not come back up. Grrr.

• Grosminet
    Grosminet Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello everydody,

I had the same problem: last night and this morning, no way to load the game. I only had the empty page with the logo, like phoebeph.

Today evening, again the empty page with the logo, it got on my nerves, so I clicked in a burst, at least ten times on the "refresh" button of the page and oh miracle, the page s is loaded!

I have no more problems, now I can play. And if the problem comes back, I know what to do :)

• phoebeph

working today.....but so random when it works and not...lol! Thanks everyone for your replies and input. Much appreciated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?