Social Hub

Options
shelleyscnnei
shelleyscnnei Posts: 31 Level 2

When I logged out of CC soda to restart it, i got a message telling me that it upgraded to a simpler version because my web browser wasn't supported. My default browser is set to Goggle Chrome, however, Microsoft has it so the browser it uses it Micro Soft edge. How can I fix this problem so i can have Social Club and teams? I hope someone can help me. I am a CC soda addict and i play alot and i so badly want to have teams and adds friends. Please help.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @shelleyscnnei Social Hub and Teams are features that not everyone has yet. The studio is slowly rolling it out to the players to avoid issues.

As for your browser, Chrome is one of the browsers we recommend. Did you install any updates to your webbrowser?

• shelleyscnnei
    Options

My Chrome browser is updated. The problem is when i logged out of cc soda and then logged in again, it logs in automatically on microsoft Edge browser, even though Chrome is my default. Is Microsoft Edge a supported browser or do you know of a way that i can get it to log back in thru Chrome instead of doing it automatically in Edge? Thanks so much.

• Yosca
    Options

Hello again @shelleyscnnei Yes Microsoft Edge is a supported browser so did you updated it too? I don’t know why the game opens in Edge and not in Chrome. Maybe you can set Edge as inactive? If you have Win10 you could consider to play the game through the app.

You can find more info here and I hope it brings you the solution 🙂

• shelleyscnnei
    Options

I am so very disappointed. I play on microsoft app so i reset and restarted again just like it said. When was going to get in via FB it gave me the same info about my browser - that it isn't approved by FB so i would get a lesser version. So i tried to do it thru King. It wouldn't take my password at first, so i changed it, and then it took it. But alas, still no teams or social hub. I just can't figure out what is wrong. I pay money to play this game so this really upsets me. Doing what i can to try and get those features i have lost all my boosters and lives. Worth it if i got the features but totally not worth it to get nothing. Can king replace those boosters and lives for me? I hope so. I still need help.

• Yosca
    Options

Hello again @shelleyscnnei Did you read the info in the link I gave you? So if that didn’t bring any solution then this is what it it. But I noticed you say “But alas, still no teams or social hub.” Teams and Social Hub are features which you can’t force into your game. Many players don’t have Social Hub yet (me neither) and the Studio is slowly rolling out the features. Make sure your game and device have the latest update, that is all you can do. Also you can read here why you don’t have a feature but your friend does.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time :( I hope some of the advice here helped you out and you can continue to enjoy the game.

• shelleyscnnei
    Options

Thanks Nix66. Unfortunately there seems to be nothing i can do to have teams. somehow it is not accepting the browser which is google chrome or Edge or king itself which are supposed to be supported. If anyone comes up with a way to get it to accept the browsers or king so i could upgrade it would be so appreciated. If you know someone who is good with computer i would love some help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?