My name is Stephanie and I’ve lost certain features on playing the candy crush soda game

Options

My name is Stephanie and I’ve been playing the game since 2016. In recent weeks I’ve lost certain things on my main menu of the game I’ve lost the capability of clicking on someone’s name to try to add him to my friends social list and I have not been able to obtain other players to join my server crush team I also do not have the capability of clicking on anybody’s name or profile at all to send them any lives or anything like that or for them to send me any so I’m not sure what to do about that and nobody’s been able to help fix the problem . I tried to delete the whole game icon and reload it and it still didn’t help

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Steph4481020610 and welcome to Soda community 🤗

It seems Social Hub and the ability to add friends have been temporarily disabled. I see the same situation in my game as well.

it's not uncommon for features to be absent for a period of time due to maintenance, for example. We don't have news on how and when it will be back, unfortunately.

Uninstalling the app is not needed and it won't make the feature appear.

What we players can do now is making sure the app is always updated so Social Hub can come back in our games eventually 🙂

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Stephanie, I hope you are having a nice day. Certain features with regards to the Social Hub come and go, if that is what you are referring to. In fact, all feature come and go for all players at random times. Keep on crushing, you are amazing :)

• Steph4481020610
    Steph4481020610 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I can understand if certain features in the game come and go. But there’s certain things that don’t seem to come back right away and there’s certain capabilities that I haven’t been able to do for a while now. I used to be able to click on somebody’s name and ask them if they want to join my social list or my friends list. It doesn’t let me request any new friends to join my team or anything like that and there’s a couple of people that were on my friends list for a while that I completely lost without understanding or knowing how that happened

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Steph4481020610 and welcome to Soda community 🤗

It seems Social Hub and the ability to add friends have been temporarily disabled. I see the same situation in my game as well.

it's not uncommon for features to be absent for a period of time due to maintenance, for example. We don't have news on how and when it will be back, unfortunately.

Uninstalling the app is not needed and it won't make the feature appear.

What we players can do now is making sure the app is always updated so Social Hub can come back in our games eventually 🙂

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Steph4481020610

Please check your game to see if Social Hub is back in your game, mine has just reappeared 😀

• Steph4481020610
    Steph4481020610 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I try to change my password into my account and it won’t let me because I can’t remember the correct old password that I had also the social hub is not back onto the game so I’m still having trouble I tried to also edit my updated email address onto the account as well instead of being linked to my iCloud account so I don’t know what else to do. I can’t reset my password unless I learn the old password and I don’t remember what that is. And nothing that I had before is coming back onto the game stores clicking on to try to add players to my social team

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello again

If you have a King or Facebook account, can you try changing your password on a device that’s not Apple, preferibly? Or you could also use a pc/ laptop visiting king.com on your browser.

I've seen similar reports regarding iOS devices.

If you can't, then I suggest you contact Player Support and ask them to reset the password for you.

Open Soda app, click settings (cogwheel icon) - "?" icon- click "my game progress" - "how do I save my progress" - scroll down and click "contact us"- fill in the form and send

As for Social Hub you might need to try troubleshooting but let's handle the password reset first

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?