I am having issues changing my PW

Options
penken2010
penken2010 Posts: 73 Level 2
edited January 2022 in Support

@Yosca

Hello!

I have been locked out of this community since early December. I keep requesting to reset my PW via email and when I do, this is the screen I get :

I tried dozens of times, but to no avail! Very frustrating. I resorted to registering for a new account so I can contact you and new CC friends here. Please help me with this. I can message you with my email and player code if needed. Thank you, it’s good to be back, but I miss my privileges of my old account, such as messaging, etc. My old screen name was penken in case this will help.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @penken @Nix66

Sorry to hear about this @penken2010 . It's the first time I see this so I'm not sure what's happening here. 🤔 Did you try to clear the cache of your browser or use a different browser?

If you can't reset your password then we can bring this to the community manager's attention to see if you can get your old account back

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,396 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @penken2010

I am sorry to hear you have problems for requesting your password. I’ve never seen this before 🤔. Are you sure you entered the right email address from your previous account penken and then request a new password?

You could try another browser, or maybe try on a PC?

If you keep seeing the failure, we could submit it to the CM.

• barbarac5555555
    barbarac5555555 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I am having a similar issue, I can't collect the gold bars from the Race (see attached). I can log into my account on the community page but not in the actual game. For 10 years I have been using Facebook to sign in but that seems to no longer be an option. Very frustrated! I tried my PC, Laptop, and phone no luck on any of them. I could use the gold bars for playing the Arcade game.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,396 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @barbarac5555555 Yes that’s right, King is moving away from Facebook in Soda. Back then you had a pop-up in your game where you could easily transfer your game from facebook to a king account. You were done in a few clicks. If you still have the option to create a King account, please follow the instructions.

If you don’t get that option anymore you need to create a King account by yourself self, to keep playing in events and claim rewards. More info here on how creating a King account.

You can sync your progress between your King and Facebook account so then you'll be able to use your King credentials.

To do so visit king.com on a pc or laptop (it doesn't work on mobile device), enter your King account credentials and then sync your King account with your Facebook account following these instructions here.

Good luck 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?