Why am I unable to play King games after it transferred to my Galaxy Ultra s21

Options
JCSnoopy
JCSnoopy Posts: 20 Level 2

Why am I unable to play King games after it transferred to my Galaxy Ultra s21. Reinstalling it does not work and I am unable to load Amazon Appstore.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @JCSnoopy and welcome

Android devices support Google Play Store and not Amazon Appstore. 🙂

Did you try searching for Candy Crush Soda app on your Google Play Store app?

Thanks for the tag @Nix66 🙂

• JCSnoopy
    Options

Yes, it will not install.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited January 2022
    Options

@JCSnoopy did you check if your device has at least 2 GB of free storage?

Does it mean you can install successfully any other app from your Play Store? But not the King game apps?

If your device shows an error message when you try to install Soda app, do you mind taking a screenshot and uploading it here?

How to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

To upload your picture click this icon:

Thank you

• JCSnoopy
    Options

The icon was removed when I uninstalled it from my phone.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@JCSnoopy of course, this is how it works when you uninstall an app (if you mean Soda app)

Were you able to reinstall Soda app then?

If not, please answer my questions above. I can't help you further without more infos about your case, I'm afraid. 🙂

• JCSnoopy
    Options

Many any years ago, at least 2014, I was playing the game and it was synced with my laptop and phone (Samsung Galaxy 6S). Then, suddenly it stopped syncing, so I just used my phone and got up to level 2100+. When I received a new phone (Samsung Galaxy Ultra S21) I was able use the game and continued on.Today I accidentally unins@!@#$%^&_+?><:*()@!@#$%^&_+?><:*()@!@#$%^&_+?><:*()@!@#$%^&_+?><:*()

• JCSnoopy
    Options

I can't get rid of the "cussing". Today, I accidentally uninstalled the game. It will not reinstall from Google Play Store app for the game. It says, "Try again, and if it still doesn't work, see common ways to fix the problem." I tried the different ways, but they still would not install the game. BTW, non of my other King games can be played or installed again.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Ok @JCSnoopy thank you a lot for these details!

Can you install apps from your store that are not King games? I'm sorry if I'm repetitive but I'm trying to understand if there's a temporary issue with the store.

Or if this problem is affecting only apps developed by King

Did you mean you tried all these troubleshooting steps?

I can ask the community manager for an advise on this situation and tell her what type of troubleshooting you've already tried to no avail.

Maybe also contacting the Google support team that manages the play store app can help.

• JCSnoopy
    edited February 2022
    Options

I am able to uninstall and install other games. King games, but the it fails and I am unable to play. I did try all of the troubleshooting steps. What should I do? Did I lose all of my levels (2100+) on Candy Crush Soda? If you could as the community manager that would help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?