(FIXED) After latest update, candy crush soda saga crashes on load on windows 10

Options

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

HI @King3751 !

I moved your post from Candy Crush to the Soda Support.

• Dave1024
    Dave1024 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Thankyou @Nix66 for the prompt reply.Also thanks to NaeNae69. Hope its sorted soon.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @241075sall and welcome to Soda community!

We have reported the loading issue that many windows 10 players have been experiencing for the last few days, ever since the app received the update to version 1.211.900.0.

The Studio is currently investigating this. We don't know when the fix will be released unfortunately.

As soon as we have updates about this issue from the Game Studio we'll be sure to post them on the community.

Thank you for your patience! I'm very sorry for this inconvenience

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Clemmy1929 !

We have reported the loading issue that many windows 10 players have been experiencing for the last few days.

The Game Studio is currently investigating this. We don't know when the fix will be released unfortunately.

As soon as we have updates about this issue from the Game Studio we'll be sure to post them on the community.

Thank you for your patience! I'm very sorry for this inconvenience

• LaTricia_Owens
    LaTricia_Owens Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Having same issue as everyone else and done all the same troubleshooting

• gramrose
    gramrose Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I'm having the same issue when I try & log on it says no internet this is the only game that won't connect. I've tried everything.

Thank you

gramrose7@gmail.com

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 108 Level 2
    Options

This game has changed, king has completely sucked the fun out of this game...it very slow, the 2 hour daily boosters turned into wonder balls like 2 weeks ago, which are so worthless, 5 or 10 mins of a reward??..is king for real!!!???.. i been playing since 2014, over level 5300, 440 daily booster days n i got screwed out of 2 hour daily boosters!.. im ready to delete this game...king isn't listening to anyone from what im reading.. everyone has the same complaints!

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 108 Level 2
    Options

Why r my daily boosters changed to wonderballs??.. i lost 2 hours of fish, bombs n color bombs for 5 to 10 mins of rewards??.. is king for real!!??..been playing since 2014, over level 5300 n this is what is get!.. im over this game!... no help from king!

• gramrose
    gramrose Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I agree it seems as if they don't care anymore it says I have no internet but I do & then in Farm Hero's I lost all my boosters after the update & I had over 70.

• JojoW55
    JojoW55 Posts: 1 Pro Player 👑
    Options

If i wanted to play this game on face book i would have a face book account. I do not have a face book account and do not want one. This is a bunch of BS. You deleted my king.com account had to create a new one.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?