More trouble w/ mischief season

Options
JVO123
JVO123 Posts: 61 Level 2

finishing quests but not getting credit and not counting the cupcakes collected. I already canceled out the wins with over 10 moves left even though I had 2 in a row it showed only one that I had won yesterday. Tried another quest same issue with it.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,304 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello again @JVO123

Let's see if I understand you correctly, and put everything in order. First, I see that you have opened 2 threads with the same kind of issue. I will close the other thread and answer the questions in this thread. 

As far as I think you mean, you won't be rewarded with several quests you've completed, right? You indicate that there is a problem with the quest win a level with at least 10 moves left, and a quests with cupcakes that aren't counted. Weird. 

I myself also have Mischief theme and I have no problems with the quests. Let's try the troubleshooting first and hopefully that will solve the problem.

If that doesn't help, can you tell me what kind of device you're playing the game on (make and model) and do you have a King or Facebook account?

Since you had a problem too @Hell66 with the quest win a level with 10 moves left, do you have other issues with quests? Can you please try the troubleshooting too? And if the issue persists can you provide me the make and model of your device and do you play via King or Facebook account?

Thank you both 🤗

• Hell66
    Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Yosca

No did not have a problem with that quest.

It said that I had to play and win 7 levels with 10 moves left and I did it 7 levels and got my soda caps.

And I have the stormy season

• Yosca
    Options

Ah good to know @Hell66 Thanks 😁

• JVO123
    Options

What trouble shooting? I had 1 win with 10 moves or more then I won 2 games in a row with more than 10 moves, that equals 3. That's what the quest calls for--after the 2 time I dropped that quest for another. That quest call for me to collect 35 cupcakes, 10 games and countless cupcakes later it still reads 0, If I keep dropping quests because they aren't working I will lose the opportunity to win anything. I am on Windows 10 with a King account.

• Yosca
    Options

Yes sorry @JVO123 I forgot to post the troubleshooting 😔:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

I really hope this solves the not counting.

• JVO123
    Options

I logged out now on level 1, how do I get back to where I was?

• Yosca
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello again @JVO123

You have to log in with your same King account. Then you will find your progress back.

Select “Played before”

Scroll down to “Already have a King account”? and enter your existing King account credentials.

Play/replay a level and you should find your progress back.

• JVO123
    Options

Where do I log in? I keep asking and I keep getting posts to go to Facebook. I try to log in where you told me to log out and I do not have a log in nor do I find anywhere that says played before.

• Yosca
    Options

Hello @JVO123

How do you usually open the game? Since you're playing on Win10, I assume you have the app and log in there? Don't have the option to enter your email and password of your King account? Since I only play on mobile devices, I will ask the other Soda mod @Pitty_Kitty to check this because she does play on a Win device.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @JVO123 !

Do you play on Soda app downloaded from Microsoft Store?

Or do you play Soda on Facebook web site?

Do you mind taking a screeshot of where you play so we can understand better your situation? It'd be very helpful

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?