What happened to all my boosters in candy crush soda

Options
chkennedy
chkennedy Posts: 9 Level 2

I was playing the game on Thursday and I had over 30 something of all the boosters then I got back on the next day and I had I none. I have sent emails after email and all I get is an email saying to check the help center. I wanting to know happened to all my boosters.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,026 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @chkennedy welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear you’ve lost your boosters. Let’s see if troubleshooting helps: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

If they don’t return and there are any purchase boosters which you hadn’t used please contact Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars

-  “Why can’t I find my boosters?”

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile contact Player Support Team HERE. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, how to find:  HERE

Hope this helps.

• chkennedy
    Options

I have tried all of those steps every time I do contact us I'll send in an email and the they will respond back telling me to check out the help center or the community. I play the Facebook on my mobile device I have done all the steps and nothing happens. This is not first time this has happened. I'm about ready to stop playing this games the costumer service sucks you never get a response from a person

• chkennedy
    Options

I have also contacted the player support and it's the same way.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,026 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello again @chkennedy Did you do troubleshooting? Have you read the help page? As I said, if purchased boosters have disappeared and you have not yet used them, you can contact Support. Use 1 of the links I listed. If they are boosters that you have received for free then I do not think you will get them back. Unfortunately, we cannot send a replacement of boosters in the Community, the only option is to contact Player Support, sorry 😔

• chkennedy
    Options

I have but not going to worry about it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?