Level 1036: So you reduced the number of turns??? WHY?

Options
Cynthia_Baker
Cynthia_Baker Posts: 1 Newbie

I read your notice about "Changes to Levels, Number of Moves" etc, but it doesn't satisfy me in the least. I've been trying to beat this level for weeks, and I find out it used to allow 36 moves, and now it's only 28! That's CRAP, King.com. I have spent a small fortune playing this game since it came out, and now I can't advance because of this idiotic change. I've tried it with a full complement of boosters and can't do it, probably spent over $50 on this one level, and I am totally unimpressed. Time to move away from King games, I guess!

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Cynthia,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. Whilst I understand that us changing levels after they have been released for a while is not ideal, we always try to listen to the feedback from players and the game testers to keep the levels fresh and challenging and in line with the Saga.

The levels are all designed so that they can be passed without using boosters. This has always been a clear part of the game design and there are a lot of players that can vouch for that.

I hope that you will continue to play and I wish you the best of luck in passing level 1036.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• sinfulkitten
    sinfulkitten Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

But the question was why are there more moves on the You Tube Example for that level--when we are only given 26? You did not answer that question.

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

But the question was why are there more moves on the You Tube Example for that level--when we are only given 26? You did not answer that question.

Hello, Please refer to the main topic which you can find here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/changes-to-levels-number-of-moves-etc-320938520 Kind regards, Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?