🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Events

Options
sunflower72
sunflower72 Posts: 1 Newbie

I don't know y no events are showing up anymore.. don't know if it's soposeto be that way or if I did something to mess it up

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,026 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @sunflower72 welcome to the Community 🙂

July season event has not yet started and I see Noble and Royal path in my game. What you can still do yourself is the standard troubleshooting, sometimes your game needs to be reconnected to the servers. 

Troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data.

Have a Sodalicious day 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?