GillBee
GillBee Posts: 2 Newbie

Why cant i receive lives from my teammates

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @GillBee and welcome to Soda community!

if you play on Microsoft app installed on your Windows computer, then this is a known issue and it has been reported to Soda Game Studio. Unfortunately, we don't have an update regarding the solution to this problem yet.

This mean you might need to wait.

However, if you have Social Hub feature available in your game, you're able to bypass the teammates issues. it's still possible to ask friends (who are not team mates) for lives and receive lives from them. If you don't have many friends in your list, you can build it up using Social Hub

Currently there are 3 methods to add new friends to their friends list via Social Hub.

• send invites by clicking on players' avatars when you see them in events like Soda Team, 4 in a row, episode race, weekly contest, Kimmy's candy cannon race, more infos here
    • send invites to recommended friends that appear on a list in Social Hub feature. more infos here
    • send invites to external friends or add them by using a personal link. Personal link expires after 96 hours and needs to be generated again. more infos here

Answers

• افسي
    افسي Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why can't I receive lives?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @GillBee and welcome to Soda community!

if you play on Microsoft app installed on your Windows computer, then this is a known issue and it has been reported to Soda Game Studio. Unfortunately, we don't have an update regarding the solution to this problem yet.

This mean you might need to wait.

However, if you have Social Hub feature available in your game, you're able to bypass the teammates issues. it's still possible to ask friends (who are not team mates) for lives and receive lives from them. If you don't have many friends in your list, you can build it up using Social Hub

Currently there are 3 methods to add new friends to their friends list via Social Hub.

• send invites by clicking on players' avatars when you see them in events like Soda Team, 4 in a row, episode race, weekly contest, Kimmy's candy cannon race, more infos here
    • send invites to recommended friends that appear on a list in Social Hub feature. more infos here
    • send invites to external friends or add them by using a personal link. Personal link expires after 96 hours and needs to be generated again. more infos here

• mkdzusa
    mkdzusa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I can’t receive team lives and I couldn’t start to play right away

• TURITT
    TURITT Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hello. The problem of the lives given away has not yet been solved??. 
     My Social Hub doesn't work well either. More than 20 friends and very few lives received. 

• kjbetz
    kjbetz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I can't receive lives or boosters from my teammates, I can send them. What can I do to fix this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?