carrjanie
carrjanie Posts: 1 Newbie

I paid for rewards TWICE and did not receive

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,811 Level 5
    Options

Let’s try to get your stuff… please follow the instructions on the link ⬇️

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/269456/problems-with-your-purchase#latest

• vkrking2
    vkrking2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am having so many issues I'm not sure I can remember them all. We got past the big issue last week of no boosters, etc, and it was disappointing that I'd paid the 'premium' price for the Noble Path (or whatever challenge it was at the time) and could not complete because of the game issues. Then this week's challenge came out and I waited a few days to buy the premium path because I wanted to make sure the game was working properly. I did buy and even claimed two or three of them (you can see that I did looking at the 'results' page). Now it's locked again, wanting me to pay $5.99 to unlock them a second time. It was upsetting that the price went up to $5.99 to begin with and now you have to buy it multiple times in one challenge?

Yesterday one of the boosters I won playing a bonus level disappeared before I could use it. It was free, so my complaints are limited, but when you add all this up it begins to be something.

When I came here to post about it, even though it said I was a Newbie and had two posts, it won't let me create a post, says I need to do the verification thing again. Tried several times, it won't send a code. I played around and found I can reply to other people's posts, I just can't create a new one.

The game will not let you win certain levels unless you use boosters or buy extra moves and I have to say, I can't trust this game not to eat my money without giving me (and keeping) the rewards. It seems my playing time on this game is coming to an end as it's no fun to play the same level over 60 times without moving on.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @vkrking2 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to heaar all of this! As for the email to verify your community account, did you check your spam folder in your inbox? If not let me know so I can forward this to community manager 🙂

As for the premium prizes in Halloween Seaosn Pass and Noble/Royal Path, were able to play and complete all the tiers or levels that unlock both free and premium prizes? To collect all the prizes, the player still needs to complete all quests and therefore all tiers so prizes stay unlocked.

Let me know if you had completed all tiers, purchased the offer and still the pass locked up the premium prizes👍️

For the feature to work players shouldn't purchase the offer multiple times

In any case, if you purchased items that you didn't receive on please contact Player Support so they can send refunds

----

• 📱How to contact Player Support from mobile devices: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send. Player Support will be able to have access to your history of transactions.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• 💻️If you don't play Soda on mobile device then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.
    • It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

⚠️ If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased, then asking for a full refund would be your best choice.

Please read 👉️HERE for more directions on how to ask for a full refund.

• vkrking2
    vkrking2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I played and received 3 or 4 'free' levels before purchasing the premium, and I accepted all available levels at that time (3 or 4). As I earned level 5 I claimed both the free and premium. I am now done with all levels, but before claiming level 6 the premium ones became locked again. I will try contacting player support, I didn't know there was a way to contact them directly. I've had issues in the past where I had problems with purchases and went several months without purchasing anything. Since the prices keep going up, perhaps I should just return to that. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?