(SOLVED) Baking cake issue

Options
wobberta
wobberta Posts: 13 Level 2
edited January 7 in Support

On the events section it says "Back soon" but in the group chat I keep getting messages saying a layer has been baked and there are prizes to be collected. Why can't I help bake or collect prizes? I haven't had this problem before. Any ideas?

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠️May 5 status update!

👉️ here

-----

⚠️May 16 status update!

👉️here

-----

⚠️June 15 status update!

👉️here

Hi everyone!

We understand your frustration with Bake A Cake not being available and have shared the feedback with the studio making Candy Crush Soda Saga.

At the moment, most Soda features is not available to all players at all times. With so many fun features in the game, we sometimes have to spread out the fun a bit. This means it's not an error if you have different features available in your game from your friends game for example. It's likely at times you will have things your friends don't have and vice versa. I understand this can be annoying though, and have provided the feedback to the studio.

But don't worry, Bake A Cake will be back in your game in the future! 😊

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, Soda players (and bakers!),

We’ve had to pause the Bake a Cake event earlier as expected.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused. As you know, our studio is already hard at work on a fix. Sit tight, we’re doing our best to resolve the problem quickly for you.

Thank you for your patience!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,368 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @MariH365

I am sorry about this. We have reported the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience 😔

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?