Bubble troll causing problems

Options
Lildogs
Lildogs Posts: 5 Level 2

Bubble gum troll causing problems. Can’t use gold bars, make purchases etc. Struggling to get past levels now. I am on day 2265 ( been playing continually for over 5 years without missing a day)

can you help me rectify this. Playing on an IPad, software up to date, plenty of storage space. Please help

From screenshot you can see I’m playing a gummy bear round but it says you only have 1 bottle left. Definitely a glitch.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Lildogs and welcome to Soda community!

As of now I'm not aware of a problem affecting players so let's try to find out what's going on 🙂

Let's check first if troubleshooting helps or not and then we can move on to the next steps

• Do you read a connection error ("there was a connection errror, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app? Let me know

If you don't see it, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

Let me know if it works or not, thank you 🙂

• Lildogs
    Options

Yes I get the connection error; see attachment; therefore I can’t back up my account, what should I do now?

• Lildogs
    Options

My issue has not been resolved. Please help

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    Options

If you see "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" , I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me 1 out of the 2 times it happened to me

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the only solution to fix this problem is to uninstall and reinstall Soda app.

This type of error appears when something unknown goes wrong in Soda app and it often signals that the game app got damaged. (This doesn't mean that there's something wrong with your device)

In this state, your game is offline: you can't play normally, save progress and make purchases. You can't contact Player Support directly from your app so they can't look into it.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and progress you made before this problem arised.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

-----

If you progress is partially or entirely lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress on your account:

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

Items obtained for free in the game can't be refunded as per terms and conditions of the game. More infos here.

• Lildogs
    Options

Hey Pitty_Kitty,

yes I get the connection issue & am still experiencing all the problems I mentioned previously. Can you suggest what do do now?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@Lildogs unfortunately it can be fixed only if you reinstall the app, please read my message above for more details ☝️

the message was posted quickly after the first one, sorry

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?