Lose all boosters?!

KeyK9
KeyK9 Posts: 16 Level 2

Is there no way to make it so you retain all of your boosters? Can boosters not be linked to your account the same as gold bars and level progress? Why is it that if you switch to a different device that you lose the boosters that you've gathered, especially if you've paid for those boosters in the first place?! I had to switch to a new phone a few weeks ago and was disappointed to see that the over 100 boosters that I had in Candy Crush Soda and regular Candy Crush weren't switched over with my King account. Why does this happen?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @KeyK9 and welcome to Soda community!

Gold bars and progress are saved on King servers. This means you can retrieve them once you log in to your King account on any platform.

Boosters are not saved on King servers, they're saved on device local storage: usually they can only be used in Soda on the device they're gathered on. For more infos click here

Items won for free are usually not reimbursed by King customer service. However, if you purchased items in your old device and you couldn't use them, you may ask them to reinstate them. See directions below:

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• KeyK9
    KeyK9 Posts: 16 Level 2

Hi @Pitty_Kitty, thank you so much for the welcome and for your answer! This actually did prove to be quite helpful! I followed your instructions and sure enough, a nice customer service rep responded to me and was able to send me some of my boosters back πŸ˜„ Thank you for providing these steps and suggesting to reach out to Player Support. I thought my boosters were completely gone for sure, so it's nice to know that I could get some of them back!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @KeyK9 !

That's great to hear, I'm happy for you!

If you found my answer helpful, please consider to mark it as helpful so it will be highlighted for other Soda players visiting Soda community ☺️

it will be greatly appreciated!

Enjoy crushing! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?