Is there a connection issue with Candy Crush Soda?

Options
2»

Answers

• Mindemoya
    Mindemoya Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Well, so disappointed….i had to resort to the uninstall/reinstall and although i now have connection on my Soda, I lost all of my boosters. I had hundreds of jewel balls, jelly balls and fish and now nothing. And i lost 4 of the lollipop boosters that blow the entire screen up. Grrrr. Makes me rather angry as i have been playing for so long to gather these boosters.

It did not work for my Saga. Still no connection.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Xxander

thanks for showing the picture,

since this is about "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" and not another kind of issue, please refer to my comment here

It can only be solved through reinstalling the app, I'm afraid

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello!

I don't receive notifications from these threads unless someone quotes my comments ("reply" option visible under a comment) or tags me and directly posts the comment (tagging can't be done on mobile as of now and notification is not sent if tag was added after editing) 🙂. since the forum changed layout recently, many things are still being adjusted. hopefully tagging on mobile will be fixed soon.

I try checking out forum threads across all community sections daily by myself but I may miss some of them, it's not done on purpose. apologies

If your issue was not solved please go back to the original discussion and select "reply" to one of my comment and comment, I'll be notified🙂

thanks

• Jacques_PA
    Jacques_PA Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rule

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

Well, i removed my app and installed it again.

Therefor i lost my 5k boosters and "startung" boosters.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Xxander

yes, that is the downside of reinstalling unfortunately. If you lost purchased items, you may contact Player Support and ask them to reinstate them. Since your Soda app should be now online again you should be able to contact Player Support directly from your app. they'll be able to retrieve all your gaming details

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Jacques_PA and welcome to Soda community !

I translated your comment and tried to understand the content of your comment but please note that your message will be edited and deleted by community manager eventually. 🙂Only English is used in the forum so everybody can understand and be understood as per forum policy. therefore please keep commenting in English from now on, you may use a translator app if you're not fluent.

Since you're referring to the "same problem" as other soda players, does it mean you see this red message in profile settings that says "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" on Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga?. Yes or no?

this error can only be solved through reinstalling the app. Since this message indicates that something unknown went wrong inside the game app and therefore the app is offline, player is not able to contact King customer service (player support) from the app and ask them to look into the problem and fix it.

If progress and /or purchased items are lost after reinstalling the app, you may contact Player Support from your app and ask them to restore lost items. More details here

This type of error is related to the app only. It's not related to www.king.com. I'm not sure I understand what happened on the site, I don't know what "NOK" means, sorry. On king.com it's not possible to play King games anymore but it's possible to merge existent King account and FB account and change King avatar picture/change password if this is what you were trying to do

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

I thought so. Most off them i got ingame.... Daily boosters is stacked up.

So getting them back, inpossible.

Thanks anyways for your patients and awnsers. 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?