No levels after 11080

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,381 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: New Booster: Shuffler 🍿.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello yes, that's correct, 11.080 should be the latest level

I'm guessing you play on ipad, maybe?

A similar case happened in the past where there were fewer levels released like this for an unknown reason but the following Friday all levels caught up with the latest level correctly

Also you might want to check for Soda updates in the coming days as version 1.238.3 arrived today for Android

I can ask for more infos. What's the make and model of your device? And game ID number?

thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@EweNaNa thank you.

Just to make sure, did you try to restart the game app a few times?

Also, provide you have a game account to save levels: clear cache of Soda app (device settings - all apps - Soda - storage - clear cache), log out restart device and log in?

Is the level situation still the same?

thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi @EweNaNa !

In Android devices following the directions I gave you, there's "clear cache" and "clear data" next to each other. "Clear data" does delete your boosters that's why you should be careful not to select it and select only "clear cache" for troubleshooting which solves most issues in game app in Android.

As for your levels, were you able to see levels up to 11.080?

I'm pretty sure I added you as my friend a while back and I see that latest level is 11.081. In profile tab I see "Ewe" who started playing in september 2021 and plays from United States. Is that you? 😀

• nabagrandma
    nabagrandma Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty yes ma'am I did as you suggested and I still only go up to level 11080. I thank you for all your help. You and the others are always so helpful and friendly. It makes being a member of the community fun and enjoyable. I did get my boosters back though I learned not to clear data lol. Have a wonderful day! 🐘

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @nabagrandma !

You're welcome 😃 and I'm happy to hear about your positive experience here in the forum.

if you have 11.080 as your last level than there's no problem with that. On Friday March 3rd, Soda Studio released new levels and 11.080 was the latest level for mobile devices

On Friday March 10th new levels will be released again and latest level will be 11.125 most likely.

Original question from Ewenana was why 11.075 was latest level and not 11.080 as everybody else on mobile devices 😀

Have a lovely day as well and see you around in the community

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Glad to hear it @EweNaNa . Enjoy!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?