I lost all my treasure

Options
Patience
Patience Posts: 3 Newbie

I've been building my treasure with the cute bat. But today I lost all progress and had to begin at the start. I had arrived at the rare treasure!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,308 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Patience

If you don't reach your wonderball in time, you will fall back to a previous wonderball.

Suppose you reached the "uncommon wonderball" section and will reach the "rare wonderball" with a new Batula treasure. But, if you weren't in time you didn't reach the "rare wonderball" and therefore you will fall back to "common wonderball"

You can find more info about Treasure Hunt ๐Ÿ‘‰ here

• Patience
    Options

I am aware that is what happens when you miss the wonderball - but I did not miss it this time - I returned mere hours after my last game time and everything was gone. It did not go back to the last wonderball - it went back to the BEGINNING!!!!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Sorry to hear that @Patience

Let's try to find out what's going on, we can pass this on so this can be looked into further ๐Ÿ™‚

• which device do you to play Soda? make and model please
    • does your device have at least 2 GB of free storage?
    • what's the current version of Soda app installed in your device?
    • what's your game ID number? How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

Thanks

• Patience
    Options

All has been restored in the Batula area but I bought 14+usd worth of gold and power ups and at 1st nothing happened, so did it again.. still nothing. But two x 14+ was removed from my bank. This morning I actually got the power ups but no gold! Tl

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Patience

I understand but unfortunately this forum is not able to handle refunds as they involve sensitive infos of the player.

I can only forward your gaming details (I asked for those in my previous comment) so developers can use them to look into your game and check if everything is okay or not. An one-off glitch might have happened and made you lose Batula's streak or maybe there's a bug in the game that needs to be addressed.

For refunds and compensation please contact King Player Support directly from your Soda game , making sure to select the proper topic and subtopic in the form.

• How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form, explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• If you don't play Soda on app or you have trouble contacting from the app, then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?