Why am I not getting my rewards in Candy Crush Soda?

Elaine_Doherty
Elaine_Doherty Posts: 16 Level 2

When joining teams to collect green candies I am not getting the reward. It shows the message "claim reward" but I don't get the option to claim. This has been happening for months.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,569 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Elaine, there were issues with these games and the studio are investigating :)

• Elaine_Doherty
    Elaine_Doherty Posts: 16 Level 2

Considering this has been going on for months and I still haven't received the bonus is there any point in playing the game? Surely by now it should be sorted and I should have been given the boosts I earned??

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,569 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Elaine, I admit, I don't play it, but it should be sorted unless they are having issues getting to the bottom of it. I am going to put this to the moderators attention again :)

• GourmetChef
    GourmetChef Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2023

Just yesterday I was in 1st position for getting "Kimmie's yellow candies" rewards on Soda Crush. The contest was expiring in a few hours. When I returned to the game today, I got a message saying I couldn't collect. What kind of * is this? It's bad enough that the games are rigged but to deny people from getting their boosters when they were earned? That's just WRONG and unacceptable!

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

• jmmilam
    jmmilam Posts: 1 Newbie

I am not getting the bakery rewards. I used to get them but haven't been for the last few weeks. It lets me claim them but they never show up. Is this a known issue?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?