Robbery

saied3451
saied3451 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited April 2023 in Discussions

You see I never get instruction for the refund . Now they start playing game the other way . Some one tell me how to get my money back which was stolen how how how how nobody give instruction

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @saied3451

The instructions are in my and the other moderator's previous replies to your posts.

I'll try to make this clearer πŸ™‚

If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased, then asking for a full refund would be your best choice.

Please read πŸ‘‰οΈHERE for more directions on how to ask for a full refund.

Click on the green word above to open the instructions page and follow the steps depeding on the device you use

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you purchased items and but you received only a part of them, then it's advised to contact King Player Support directly from Soda app and ask them to send you the missing items.

• How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form, select the correct topic and subtopic in the form to ensure better service, explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• If you don't play Soda on app or you have trouble contacting from the app, then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.
    • It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

--------

After contacting Player Support from Soda app, you'll first receive an automated email. If you don't find it please check your spam folders. Then reply to the automated email and a King employee will reach out to you.

Let me know if you need more help πŸ™‚

• saied3451
    saied3451 Posts: 8 Level 2

I went follow all instructions. But you still have my money . Ok I am going to open a case as fraud and wow

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,138 Soda Moderator

Hello @saied3451

It has been explained to you several times by both Soda moderators which steps you should take! I hereby close this discussion and will report it. Thanks!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2023

You can open whatever you wish, as of now it appears you don't have a case yet because you haven't contacted Player Support yet.

Plus I don't have your money, I'm not a King employee.

1 First follow the instructions.

2 Reply to the automatic email

3 Then a King employee will be able to contact you within 2-3 days if not sooner

4 If King employee doesn't reply to you by then, then please give me your game ID number and I'll sent a message to them with your ID in it and tell them to find your query and proceed. But only if you tried to contact them first

How to find your ID number on Soda app:Β here

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?