What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

MY ID # 9505256411

Options
Farmhouse67
Farmhouse67 Posts: 13 Level 2
edited May 2023 in Support

Played candy crush soda , won the last 3 weeks in a row in the weekly champion streak. I did not receive reward to claim yesterday final. I am so upset. Please help me with this.

Brenda K.

Id# 9505256411

*Edited by CM: We have removed the screenshot as it contained your mail address. Please do not share your personal information. Check out our House Rules!

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Farmhouse67 and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about this. Community forum can't handle compensations as they contain sensitive infos of the player but you may ask King Player Support (customer service) to send your missing items.

• How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form, make sure to select the correct topic and subtopic in the form, "events or features issues", "I didn't receive my reward". explain your problem and send.

----

Please note

for safety and privacy concerns, forum users are not allowed to share their email addresses in discussions publicly

Thanks

Answers

• Shina04
    Shina04 Posts: 1,078 Level 4
    edited May 2023
    Options

Please contact to communicate manager. Or click on Contact us in community king.com. than tell your problem. They definitely help u.

• Farmhouse67
    Farmhouse67 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I forgot to add I won 1st place 3 weeks in a row.

Brenda K

ID # 9505256411

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Farmhouse67 and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about this. Community forum can't handle compensations as they contain sensitive infos of the player but you may ask King Player Support (customer service) to send your missing items.

• How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form, make sure to select the correct topic and subtopic in the form, "events or features issues", "I didn't receive my reward". explain your problem and send.

----

Please note

for safety and privacy concerns, forum users are not allowed to share their email addresses in discussions publicly

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?