Any issues with level 2419 in Candy Crush Soda?

Options
2»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I will pass the feedback on and get it checked :)

• Kelly_Barnes
    Kelly_Barnes Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Why has this still NOT been fixed? It’s BS to acknowledge that there’s a glitch, and yet tell us to “use the workaround”, when that costs us bonuses & money. 

What’s the eta on a REAL FIX??

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Kelly, workarounds are not meant to be a fix, its just a plaster on a wound. 

I will ask Xarly if he has heard anything and one of us will let you know :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ok so no update from the studio BUT the moderating team can see how big an issue it is and they are going to be chasing it up for you. It could be because there has been a workaround they haven’t realised it’s as serious as it is. The mods will let them know it is more of a problem for you and as soon as we hear anything, we will come back and update you :) 

• Lady_Choo
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hey everyone. I need your help. Our Soda Moderator has a reply from the studio. They thought it was fixed as they had issued a fix in the July 9th update. Clearly it didn't take for everyone, so they are looking into it again. This is where you come in. I need you to answer some really easy questions so we can pass the info over to the studio :)

Was it from a particular date that this started to happen again (since the live tweak should’ve fixed the problem)?

Or has it been happening from time to time since the tweak went live on July 9th?

What version of the game are you running? The studio would like to know if you are running 1.116, 1.117, 1.118 or 1.120.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation, hopefully now they are aware, this will get fixed sooner!

• Kelly_Barnes
    Kelly_Barnes Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

It was definitely after July 9, though I can’t tell you how long before I got fed up & headed here for answers. It wasn’t until the latest update 1.120, that I was able to pass it without spending $. 

Thanks for the updates.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you Kelly :) and you are welcome. We are players too so understand the frustration! 

• Susan_B_Smith
    Susan_B_Smith Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Why is 2419 still not fixed so those of us who cant buy powerups can complete????? This is crazy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?