What's happening in Soda in May? ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ–๏ธ Soda Summer Season is here!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸฅณNew Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿน Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

(Resolved) ๐Ÿ›‘ Ongoing issue with Kimmy's Arcade

Options
13ยป

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Yosca. I lost Kimmy's Arcade from my game a long time ago and had forgotten about it until this issue arose. Was it replaced by something else in some games?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,554 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @CassD

As far as I know, Kimmy's Arcade hasn't been replaced by anything else. However, as you probably know, features are not a permanent part of the game. So it could be that you just happened to end up in a group that doesn't have Kimmy's Arcade ๐Ÿ˜”.

We do not know which players are placed in certain groups. It could also be due to a specific device ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. I use an iOS and an Android device, and I sometimes notice that Android has a certain thing faster than iOS. But I also sometimes have certain features later than others ๐Ÿ˜…. For example the Shuffler. Many players had the Shuffler and were able to try it out, but I didn't get it until much later in my game without trying for free.

Furthermore, whether you use a King or Facebook account can make a difference. We know that when you use a Facebook account, you have fewer challenges/features than with a King account. This has to do with Facebook not supporting everything.

If you have another device (not too old or the game won't run properly) you could try it out to see if there is a difference in features. It is also important to have at least 2GB of free memory storage.

• PaulaB1
    PaulaB1 Posts: 678 Level 3
    Options

Kimmy's Arcade came back last night !

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Thank you, @Yosca. I have two devices and don't have it on either, whatever I do. I had assumed that it was one of those things that was not available to everyone, as I had been playing the game for a long time before Kimmy's Arcade appeared - and disappeared just as quickly.

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,292 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone! The problem should now be fixed. As usual, the events can show differently for all players, so not everyone will have access to Kimmy's Arcade at all times, but if you do - it should now be working as intended again!

If it doesn't please let us know!

• jimijimcat
    jimijimcat Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

A new record at 60%fail rate??? I sometimes wish and would feel lucky to play 40% of my games! Sometimes I try playing and end up with a 0% play rate! Yes, it's the truth! I've logged in on several occasions only to get a big fat frustrating boot in the butt EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! USUALLY I USED TO TRY AT LEAST 5 OR 6, AND SOMETIMES 8 GAMES DEPENDING ON HOW BADLY I NEED THAT WIN... But lately I have way too many other frustrations going on with my life so I give it 3 strikes and it's OUT!!! IT REALLY SUCKS to lose a winning streak of over 20 games! If I caused it then I have nobody but myself to blame...but to lose that streak cuz the app crashes or freezes REALLY SUCKS!!! IT TRULY MAKES ME HATE A GAME THAT I REALLY LOVE TO PLAY!!! WHICH SUCKS EVEN WORSE! SO BAD THAT I'LL BE MAKING SODA CRUSH A DISTANT BAD MEMORY REALLY SOON! THAT'S HOW FRUSTRATING THIS APP IS!!! I truly hope and pray that the other crush games work correctly.., but yeah it happened to me too... I guess it's a good thing I don't pay to use it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?