Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Answers

• exiugirlexiugirl Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Is everyone else fixed?  I played once then frozen.  This isn’t even a complaint just a request for status of Bubblegum Hill.   I thought I read earlier that a workaround was being released  but apparently either that didn’t work out or they have again decided to have us only win once.  
    Knowing what the true status is will help everyone - I think.  If one win is all that is alowed why not remove the Bubblegum game option  from our screen after we win and then we will know it is no longer playable. Thanks. 

• Belindo_ToursBelindo_Tours Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Mine is fixed I guess.
    I've already completed the Bubblegum challenge 4-5 Times today.....
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was fixed. Had completed 5 or 6 times. Now it’s frozen again... Get tired of it 🙄 The same as yesterday.
  • Alessandro_SAlessandro_S Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭
    Had an App update a couple hours ago, won BGH three times since  <3
    Had an App update a couple hours ago, won BGH three times since  <3
    No update either
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,161 Community Manager
    Hi all,

Just make sure you have the game up to date. We are still monitoring your feedback but the fix should have been implemented. That doesn't mean that the issue is not reproducing again, but it's unlikely. In the event that this is the case, please, by all means, come here and let us know. We will investigate, as always.

Cheers and thank you all for your feedback (whether it is that it's not yet working for you or to just come and let the others know that it works well now).

Xarly

• exiugirlexiugirl Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Checked for updates on IOS.  No updates since Nov 27 in updates in App Store.  I’ve done all the recommended cache clearing and restarts. 
    Still frozen. Hate to be repetitive but you did ask us to let you know. 
  • blueismeblueisme Posts: 9
    Frozen out!!! Still happening!!!
  • Alessandro_SAlessandro_S Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭
    In my case, App version on Android went from 1.128.2 to 1.129.2 - so that you may check your own version. As far as I can tell, the issue is completely fixed in this version (running for the 5th throne right now).
    exiugirl said:
    Checked for updates on IOS.  No updates since Nov 27 in updates in App Store.  I’ve done all the recommended cache clearing and restarts. 
    Still frozen. Hate to be repetitive but you did ask us to let you know. 
    Me too. Have an ipad and latest update Nov 27.
  • joasia7721joasia7721 Posts: 11
    My update was today I will let you know what's going on
    edited December 2018
    Could it be that the update for IOS comes later?

Checked it out, latest version CCS on IOS is 1.128.2
  • Steve_EpsteinSteve_Epstein Posts: 42 ✭✭
    I will agree with Blueisme.  My challenge froze after two attempts today.  I have completed the most recent update.
  • MammaGMammaG Posts: 5
    My BGH still doesn’t appear for me! Why? 😢
  • Worked yesterday but not working again today.....freezing on that candy reward machine!!!  I did shut my pc down for 10 min and tried again but no luck with that.....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard