Quests are frozen

Yaz_MilaniYaz_Milani Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
Hi there, have just noticed my quests have not been active for a few days. Checked yesterday and today it has been stuck on 96 hours 00 mins. The quests help me get extra boosters otherwise I would have to be stuck on levels a lot longer! Please fix this! Thanks 
Prev1

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,029 Superstar
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • Yaz_MilaniYaz_Milani Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    Hi again. I tried all of those options. It’s still stuck at 96 hours 

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    That sounds like a solution only my device is Apple not android 😔
    Duh Elsa!  Sorry about that.  I didn't pay attention to which device!  Can you possibly do a print screen for me so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?

What’s a print screen? Screen shot?
    A print screen is a copy of what you are seeing.  I'll give you a link here that will tell you how to create it.

When you have the print screen, please come back here and start a new message.  Directly above where you are going to type there are a bunch of different things that you can use.  Go towards the right and just a little more than half way across you are going to see what looks like a picture.  Click on the arrow and then click on the browse.  It should take you to where you put the print screen.  Click to open it or double click on the print screen and it should upload here. 

This is the screen shot. Sorry was confused about where to post it. Thanks 
    Hi @Yaz_Milani, thanks for posting the print screen. @Xarly should be checking the messages here in the community so he might have the answer for you.  

Thanks.. Im getting quite upset for losing out on the quests. They used to give me so many free boosters to help me pass the harder levels. It’s been too long. I miss them 😔 
    I'm at the point that I am starting to play other games from them.  I started Shuffle Cats last night and it's got me hooked already!  I also tried Pyramid Solitaire Saga but I am not impressed with those gold bugs crawling across the board and then disappearing into a hole.  Take a break from the game and try other games instead.

I like the sound of that but no matter how many other games I try.. soda crush is the one for me.. i don’t have to think when I play it... it also relaxes me! My life is otherwise so busy I cannot find the time to do much else! Thanks anyway 
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 465 Community Moderator
    edited January 8
    Thanks for flagging this @Elsa

Yaz_Milani The only way to fix this is by reinstalling the game app however, this will mean that you will lose you're saved up boosters and lives and it will reset your Daily Bonus back to day 1. 

Gold Bars at stake! Hurry up and check it out here
    That’s not fair! Is there no other way?  :3 :3 :3
    Ok so I reinstalled the app... not only I’m back at day one but I’ve lost my lollipop boosters. I recall having at least 8 😏