Error installing

Options
Crazy_cat_lady_1
Crazy_cat_lady_1 Posts: 17 Level 2

I keep getting error code 0xC0EA000A on my new device, Windows 11 PC. How can I get this resolved?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Crazy_cat_lady_1 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.

I'm not a technical expert and it seems to have something to do with your device. I found the following and hope it helps:

You may need to perform an in-place repair on your windows computer to repair any corrupted/damaged system files on your windows computer

In-Place Repair
    - In-place repair/upgrade or repair reinstall is a process of re-installing Windows WITHOUT touching any of your applications or personal files. In this way if there's any data corruption, damaged system files or missing system files on your computer, this repair will fix or repair them.

To start we need to download an ISO file of Windows 11 and save it to your computer. Please follow the instruction on the link below to create an ISO file.

Note: You don't have to create a bootable drive, just download the ISO file, save it in your computer then run it.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

After the ISO is created, follow the steps below on how to perform repair install on your computer.

Note: Please make sure that you're signed in or have administrator rights to be able to proceed for the repair install.

1. Unplug all external hardware except mouse, keyboard and LAN cable.
    2. Disable or uninstall any third-party antivirus program/application to prevent them from interfering with the repair install.
    3. Run the ISO file that you downloaded, if there's a prompt asking you "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" Click Yes
    4. Windows 11 setup will open, read the license terms then Click Accept button.
    5. Select Upgrade PC now then click Next button.
    6. Follow the steps on your screen.

This process will take some time to complete so you need to be very patient in waiting until the process completes. Once done, restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this help. Have a good day.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Crazy_cat_lady_1 let me know if you need further assistance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?