Yesterday 20 of my gold bars were activated without me asking over 2 games - why

Options
Kay_Durrant
Kay_Durrant Posts: 3 Newbie

Yesterday 20 of my gold bars were activated without me asking over 2 games - why

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,767 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Kay_Durrant

I’m not sure what happened. Do you mean you lost 10 gold bars twice? Coult this be because you ran out of moves and you could buy extra moves, which cost 10 gold bars?

If the purchase wasn’t correct, please contact Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device. That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on “My Purchases“

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, Check 👉 here how to find your Player ID

Note: You might receive an automated response so please reply back to this email, and an agent will be in touch. It can take up to 72 hours before you receive an answer. (If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received)

• Kay_Durrant
    Kay_Durrant Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I cannot find how to do what was suggested here- I played the games and suddenly twice - 10 bars were used without me giving instructions to do so

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,767 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Kay_Durrant

Open your app and click on the blue gear:

Click on question mark:

Click on my purchases:

Click a subtopic (in my screenshot I chose for “Do King games have in-app purchases”)

Scroll down to “Contact Us” and describe your complaint:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?