New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,799 Superstar
    @Yosca, @Xarly is out of the office until tomorrow.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 204 ✭✭✭✭
    @Elsa. Thanks for responding. I hope @Xarly will respond tomorrow.
  • AngeliquevanGAngeliquevanG Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Clover_7 said:
    I don’t (luckily) it would seem, have Mr. Toffee. From what I have seen here, how are people even attempting to play it? If you have to use the boosters you do have to win a small amount of boosters, but only if your ‘team mates’ do too and with no other way to earn boosters?

Am I missing something here - it seems illogical?

• AngeliquevanGAngeliquevanG Posts: 35 ✭✭
    You aren’t missing something. This is exactly how it is...... illogical rubbish.
  • Clover_7Clover_7 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I thought it must be a cynical ploy to get us to spend real money on boosters - but for what? They have taken the fun out of the game only to replace it with frustration and dissatisfaction. 
  • LauraLMasonLauraLMason Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    In a previous post I mentioned not finding  one positive review of Mr Toffee either here or in facebook posts. Add to that list the latest app ratings! 
  • ISurvivedISurvived Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Clover_7 said:
    I don’t (luckily) it would seem, have Mr. Toffee. From what I have seen here, how are people even attempting to play it? If you have to use the boosters you do have to win a small amount of boosters, but only if your ‘team mates’ do too and with no other way to earn boosters?

Am I missing something here - it seems illogical?

• Clover_7Clover_7 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    It used to be my favourite game as well ISurvived - not any more either. I have nothing I can do in the game. 

• Nisi1984Nisi1984 Posts: 7
    This game is absolutely ridiculous.
    Win prices faster, Yeah 1 week and "my team" and I haven't won 1 price!!!  
    Before you could do 3 quests a day, now only 2!
    And your  mates?you're lucky if they are even playing!
    Please bring back the old quests or make the things you'll have to do like the old ones and not by using your hard earned boosters .
    And it would be better if you could tick off boxes at the same time and not one after another! 

• Anne_MartinAnne_Martin Posts: 299 ✭✭✭✭
    I still don't have Mr Toffee and don't care anymore.
    You have killed the game, King
    Not one of our complaints has been answered or taken into consideration. Nice to pretend the studio works on its own, etc, but we all know it is a bunch of lies. Figure it out, i f   Scrabble or Monopoly  was changed overnight...
  • KerriannKerriann Posts: 25 ✭✭
    I've gone on to Google play and left a negative review. One way of getting noticed!
  • Lisa-30Lisa-30 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    When will this be released to everyone?  I still don't have it ...