New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @yvonneschoenroc, I surely wish that I could catch a positive wish out of the air for all of you.  What I can see here is a lot of very angry and frustrated players expressing their thoughts which is cool.  If we have to wait until the new quest is ready just think of these 16 pages turning into 20 or 30 or even 40 more pages.  I am just trying to make light of a difficult issue and maybe my thought will turn into a positive wish and you can pull it down from the air.
  • yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    We should look at facts not wishes. I don't think anyone knows what they are doing or thinking. Until they make contact we will have no idea. " They may be developing new quests" They may be splitting the atom" They may have gone shopping" it's all a little off the wall !!! 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    elsa, how come I still don't have Mr Stupid?
    how can it be that 2 weeks later it is only there for some?
    Anyway, I have given up. You have proven that only money matters to you, that you don't care about what people think.
    Very sad.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Anne_Martin, the last I heard is that it is still in testing and they are randomly adding more players each week but since you don't have it then it's not at 100% yet.  Maybe they are not sending it to anyone else with all these complaints until they decide what to do with this event.
  • Sodafan
    Sodafan Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I agree with all the negative feedback about Mr. Toffee's Fair.  Please bring back individual quests and/or team efforts like Rocket Race.  I'll likely be playing much less because of Mr. Toffee's Fair.
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    @Elsa You are so positive  =)
    Im still not giving up on them either... 
    lets hope we won’t be 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone,

First I want to say thank you to you all! Not only for your feedback and for staying respectful but also for your words to me. It's an honour to represent you all and to make sure your voice is heard 😊.

That said, as per usual, I'd like to share the following with some bullet points to make it more clear and understandable:

1. We still have to collect more information and feedback around Mr Toffee's fair. As @Bricorn perfectly said, we need to be mindful of the fact that a lot of our players out there, that are not commenting here, are actually enjoying and using this feature. Our data is showing so and we need to be respectful of that. That is why we will have the feature running for some more weeks. I hope you understand the reason behind it and remain respectful.
    2. There is no plan on bringing the quests back at the moment. Mr Toffee's fair, as mentioned from the very beginning is a new version of the previous quests. I understand that many of you here were big fans of the quests but the reality is that, when looking at the whole community of millions of players, this feature was underwhelming and was not enjoyed and used by a lot of our players. Mr Toffee's fair is already a positive change on that. We are already seeing more players engaging with the new feature than how it was with the quests. Once we have enough data and feedback (as mentioned in point 1), we will be able to adjust it where needed to make sure you enjoy it more.
    3. There is a lot on the way! You might be wondering why right now some events you enjoyed are missing. The reason behind it is because we have looked at them and realised that we could improve many of the things we had. Stay tuned because very cool stuff is coming your way and I promise you the team is working really hard at the moment on delivering it!
    That's a summary of the situation as it stands. I have been honest and transparent (hopefully clear as well) with my response and I hope this helped you all understand better where we are at. As you can see, a lot goes in the background when making a game that is played by millions of people every day. We have a lot to learn and we are all humans here, so please be mindful of that. 

I want to emphasise again that your feedback is much appreciated and that what you say here is discussed internally and taken very seriously, so please don't stop providing us with in-depth feedback and suggestions.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Xarly, I told everyone that they need to see the half full glass and new and better quests would be coming out instead.  Thank you so very much for confirming this in #3. 

@Xarly, I hope you don't mind me sharing the new Soda event here so we can get more players involved.  All Soda players, please follow this link and vote, vote, vote now!

• yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    I guess thats it for me then. That is not good news at all. I don't think I will carry on with this game. Can't see how anyone can enjoy playing the dreadful toffee fair.
    Oh well.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @yvonneschoenrock, you do have the option of not playing it.  I don't always play it so I just play my game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?