Comments

• Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    Options

When it pops I won’t click on it.

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options

I just now noticed that! I have been sick and didnt even play yesterday. I thought I had to click on it in order to proceed. I never did very well and would start off okay but usually finishave 4th were no prize was given!

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options

@Elsa

I mostly play on the cellphone and have never seen bubblegum hill. I laugh at the "race" on soda. People are supposed to compete with different possibilities!

Anyway, I hardly play anymore.To be stuck on a level is not fun. And without boosters, it may take weeks. I am not having fun anymore. I used to get the quests done in a day or two, pass between 1 and 20 levels a day. Now? not worth it!

Tell me how to get BGH, if you can, please.

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options

@Anne_Martin It is currently being offered on Saturdays and Sundays. When you log in to play it should prompt you to it.

• Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    Options

I have this new feature on win 10 app but not on my Android phone the previous quests disapperd over a year ago from my phone candy crush soda saga app version 1.135.10 which I got on 19 march 2019 I reported it lose of quests in December 2017 since then I'm unable to win boosters. 

This new quest structure on win 10 app is awful. My so called team players apparently never plays or does not exist there should be an option to change them like the buddy challenge on candy crush saga, as ive nor won any boosters for over a week as they ate not playing, it's taking longer to win boosters with Mr toffee's fair than with the old quests may suggest that they are restored

• Vinniejones001
    Vinniejones001 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree loosing quests and replacing it with toffee fair makes it worst at least avin quests u stood a better chance of buildin up bonus help why can't it run both together

• bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options

What is the point of mr. Toffees fair asking you to use lollipops, switches etc when they never give you them to win, so don’t have any to try and use to begin with. Biggest load of rubbish change king have done!

• Lisa-30
    Lisa-30 Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Deleted game and done!  No more soda for me....ever.  Now, how do I remove myself from this page?
  • Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Could someone private message me with new non-king game suggestions? I think if we mention them here they get edited out...

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Do you want to hear the best about the race and Soda? I ended up buying a package because I couldn't look at that stupid level anymore. So then I get the congratulations you were #3 in the race. Guest what I won? Exactly 1 gold bar! Really. I ended up being in first place for the next race and wow what a totally awesome prize! I got 5 gold bars! I can get more gold bars by purchasing a package! The only positive about the game now is Rainbow Road but that win and lose really fast if you don't clear a level on the first try.

Anyway, I was told that everyone should have Bubblegum Hill and if you are not seeing it then it might be a glitch. I only started playing Bubblegum Hill recently because that was another impossible event to win. I had to use a booster or 2 to keep the flow going to win all 5 levels so was it worth it? Well for this even kind of because I got 6 lollipops out of it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?