No WiFi connection?

Options

Answers

• Karolykaaa
    Karolykaaa Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options
    Elsa said:
    @karolykaaa, thanks for letting me know that you can play even without WiFi. 
    Sounds like irony
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    If you are playing without wifi are you getting the daily bonus?  I thought that you have to be logged in with a server but I could be wrong.
  • Karolykaaa
    Options
    Elsa said:
    If you are playing without wifi are you getting the daily bonus?  I thought that you have to be logged in with a server but I could be wrong.
    Yes, I still get daily bonuses, just races, other players, high scores etc... aren't available
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Now I understand what you are saying.  No one is getting these events in the game except for Mr. Toffee's Fair.  Bubblegum Hill is available on the weekends.  Are you getting that?
  • Karolykaaa
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Now I understand what you are saying.  No one is getting these events in the game except for Mr. Toffee's Fair.  Bubblegum Hill is available on the weekends.  Are you getting that?
    No, since I have no WiFi, I'm not getting anything like that
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    It makes no sense that you cannot connect to WiFi.  I haven't seen anyone else reporting this game and no WiFi connection.  I am going to tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager.  Maybe he can offer something to help you.  He should be back in the office tomorrow so he will see this then.
  • Karolykaaa
    Options
    Elsa said:
    It makes no sense that you cannot connect to WiFi.  I haven't seen anyone else reporting this game and no WiFi connection.  I am going to tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager.  Maybe he can offer something to help you.  He should be back in the office tomorrow so he will see this then.
    Okay, thank you
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @Karolykaaa ,

I'm sorry to hear about this! It doesn't sound like a great experience at all, but I'm sure we can get this fixed. Can you please let me know if this is happening on other games as well or is it exclusive to Soda?

We first need to understand if the issue is in your device or in the game but, given that there aren't any other cases, I'm assuming that it's device-specific. Hopefully your response clears things out :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Karolykaaa
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hey @Karolykaaa ,

I'm sorry to hear about this! It doesn't sound like a great experience at all, but I'm sure we can get this fixed. Can you please let me know if this is happening on other games as well or is it exclusive to Soda?

We first need to understand if the issue is in your device or in the game but, given that there aren't any other cases, I'm assuming that it's device-specific. Hopefully your response clears things out :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Hello, welcome :). So, I don't play any other King game, only Soda, so I can't say anything about that. Yes, the issue is probably in my device, but I find it weird cause it always worked for me, but somehow WiFi disappeared about a month ago...
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Alright, so, the way I read this is that you currently don't have WiFi connection whatsoever, and Soda is one game affected by it. Is that correct? Or do you have internet connection but Soda just won't connect?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?