New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @PurplePants !

Thanks for your feedback and questions. The team is running a deep analysis of the situation as we speak and they plan on providing us with updates on the following week. On my side, as always, I will make sure you are all updated here as soon as I know more myself.

Cheers,
    Xarly 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello!

Thank you.

Only that did not help me any further.

Who is MR. Toffee?

And what's wrong with Mr. Toffee in Candy Soda?

Because that's just a character and not in the game with it.

You play with the colors and candies.

I really do not understand the whole thing !!!

Sorry
  • mercy796
    mercy796 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The Mr. Toffee Fair is annoying. Some of the players just sit on a square so the one or two other players have to work around the one blocked square. Why are we limited to choosing two squares a day and then have to wait for hours (virtually the next day) to choose another square? I am about to ignore playing this stupid "feature" of the game. I don't like it. Period.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Spinnifix said:
    Who is MR. Toffee?

And what's wrong with Mr. Toffee in Candy Soda?
    Mr Toffee is a character in Candy Crush Soda Saga. A new competition was recently released called Mr Toffee's Fair. You have to team up with two random players and try to complete a string of four quests to receive a free booster (switch hand, pink lollipop, etc). Players do not like this new competition for several key reasons, all of which you can read about by skimming through the previous 51 pages of this thread.
    The worst part about Mr Toffee's Fair is that it has replaced the normal quests (like collect 1000 cyan candies, or pass the required amount of levels to earn free boosters) all of which you could easily complete by playing solo. This new method of collecting boosters is not at all reliable as you have to rely on other players to help you win, and many times we are not receiving the boosters from Mr Toffee when we complete his quests.

Hope this helped clear some of it up!
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options
    @BeckyBubblegum is correct. Also, with the old Quests, we would get a mix of Boosters for completing one Quest (such as earning a Lollipop, plus a Switch Hand, plus a Color Bomb), whereas with Mr. Toffee's Fair and his Tasks, you only get one or two (if your lucky) Booster(s) for completing four Tasks. It's very unfair. Also, I have yet to earn a Double Delish Fish, Coloring Candy or Color Bomb from MTF, and instead have only received an hour lasting stripped candy which is far less enjoyable.

• Spinnifix
    Options
    okay thanks. Then that's definitely on an app or something? What I do not have. Am a PC player at King.com. Because I have pictures of me in it from my soda trip and I have nothing at all. That's why I asked ignorantly. I am at 717. Or it's the later levels that I still have to do. Everything seems very strange to me. Sorry
  • BeckyBubblegum
    Options
    @Spinnifix, you might not have the feature on your game yet. Several players including myself still have the old quests. If you still have the gold medal icon on your game window (the one that contains a list of quests you can complete) then you do not have Mr Toffee's Fair.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Geben Sie Ihren Kommentar ein
  • BeckyBubblegum
    Options
    Hmm, it doesn't appear that you have either feature on your game @Spinnifix. That is peculiar. I play on my PC as well, but I don't play through my browser; I play via the Soda Saga app that I downloaded from the Windows 10 store.
    Maybe support can assist you?
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    I would also like to have Free Booster. I continue to play as before, the many years with nothing at all. I'll never make the trip, that's fact. But I'm not frustrated as the players get the daily boosters. Then you realize how spoiled you are then. I'm so happy with zero. I see it loose !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?