New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Off topic but @Dirty_Nurse how do you have bubble gum hill daily and still have Quests? You must be the only person with those privelages! You are lucky to not yet have experienced MTF.
    I have no idea, it’s just pure luck I guess.  I only joined here to add my voice to you other players that got stuck with MTF.  It’s absolutely ridiculous that seemingly most people got burdened by it and some fortuitous others have not.
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options
    I have bubblegum hill daily too. I think it’s because I only have a couple new levels left. When I get too far behind and have a lot of new levels bubblegum hill goes away except on the weekends
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    I lost my daily login reward. I have no more gold bar race. I can only purchase from the gold ticket thing. Mr. Toffee isn't working if you have to use tools you have absolutely no way to get. Unless you spend money. 

I don't have money for that. 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    edited May 2019
    Options
    my teammates have stopped playing. I had Mr Stupid's board for myself. So, I picked up possible tasks to get a line.... collect 6 stars, make color bombs, etc...
    I did it, in 4 days, as ith only 2 tasks a day, you can't go any faster.
    My reward? a wrapped candy and an hour of free play!!!!!!! And it was never given to me, which does not matter, abbording to the measly lot.
    This is entirely ridiculous. Not even worth it.
    Xarly, why are we treated like retarded kids? Activision is waiting to see if people buy more boosters. They probably need a month or so to study their finances. Nothing else. 
    I noticed the programmers found time to add a much-needed note telling you how many people used extra moves, hoping we would buy them. 

(Edited by CM: Off-Topic. If you wish to speak about another topic, create a different thread)

• Anne_Martin
    Options
    @ISurvived
    what is or was the gold bar race? never had that!
  • Anne_Martin
    Options
    you posted:
    "I lost my daily login reward. I have no more gold bar race. I can only purchase from the gold ticket thing. Mr. Toffee isn't working if you have to use tools you have absolutely no way to get. Unless you spend money. "
    Just trying to understand this game which has become farcical.
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    Anne-Martin, the gold bar race was a race through 15 levels with four other players. Whoever finished first received five gold bars. It was hard to win if you didn't have any boosters.

• Anne_Martin
    Options
    okay, I still have it, but as you say, without boosts, or cheatengine, it is almost impossible.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,704 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    (Edited by CM: Unsupported language. English only is allowed, as stated in our guidelines)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,704 Sweet Legend
    Options
    It looks like it is vital for some playing. I think it's a pity and sad !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?