⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Losing money on candy crush

Options
Cathy_Winford
Cathy_Winford Posts: 1 Newbie

I buy stripped candy 15 for 1.99 and only get one! This has happened two other times! Give me my stripped candy! Or give me my money back! I also brought lives before and didn't get any! I'm going to quit playing and supporting, if you don't give me my product or money back! Also going to report you to the BBB cause your stealing my money!

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Kim_Petrou
    Kim_Petrou Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Same with me. I paid 4x £1.99 to win game 315. Next time I came to play game it out me back to this level which is super hard to crack. You ain’t getting another penny from me unless this is sorted. You ripped me off. 

• Runyah
    Runyah Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have paid for the new club membership 3 times and they keep taking my money but don’t give me lives. Bunch of thieves. I need my money back!!!!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,500 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Runyah, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your purchases!!  Before suggesting what you can do to get your money back, may I know which game you have this issue?  

"New Club Membership" is available for me  only in Candy Crush game!!  Hence, would like to make sure!

With regards to the purchase issue, please contact the King Support team through this link   https://soporto.king.com/contact

While filling out the form, please select the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase", SUBTOPIC as "Purchased Items Not Received".  Then briefly explain the issue you had in the game.  

You will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement with a Ticket number.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, please send a reply to that automated email.

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice rest of the weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?