New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• T13
    T13 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    After playing Candy Crush soda Saga since it came, I finally uninstalled it a few weeks ago. I was one of the top players but it was getting too annoying because they were making everything impossible until you buy something and I lost my patience when the free things you received on the rainbow levels,  reduced my free Power timings from 3 hours to 10 minutes. I had 1600 lollipop and 2500 gold... No Quests and too many bugs.
    I bid goodbye. 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,046 Soda Moderator
    Options
    I’ve almost reached the point of stopping playing. No more gold or boosters left. All levels can no longer be played without boosters. So-called easy level cannot be done without boosters. I am not even able to make it to the throne anymore in BGH, so I am also without hammers. I will never buy boosters. MTF doesn’t give me boosters. I’m really fed up!
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    the number of bugs is amazing. It looks like a game created by a startup, not by a company after 20 years in the field. But usually, the startups sell the game, the first one at least. 
    BGH will let you win once id you are lucky, but that is it!  the levels are very hard, only at the whims of the game, and mostly not amusing.
    MTF, once you take away the stupidity of "use this or that 3 times", leaves you with easy tasks (create 30 wrapped, 250 red ones, etc) or to get your line, very tough ones. I must pass 2 frosting levels. I have to find them first!
    And the level I am on, not a frosting one, asks for a hard and a soft -what a surprise!

• NotMrHappy
    NotMrHappy Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    I know its just crap now, really really crap!!.  Do what I did and uninstall it, shove it in the bloody bin and wave it good chuffing riddance, you will feel happier and Mr Stupid will disappear from your life for good, (bit like quests did as well as the fun of playing this game back in the day, ho hum, nothing good ever lasts I suppose).  Last post from me as its pointless waiting for these tossers to listen and act on their customer feedback.  Sod em all, (Xarly, feel free to delete my account due to my appropriate language). 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I know its just crap now, really really crap!!.  Do what I did and uninstall it, shove it in the bloody bin and wave it good chuffing riddance, you will feel happier and Mr Stupid will disappear from your life for good, (bit like quests did as well as the fun of playing this game back in the day, ho hum, nothing good ever lasts I suppose).  Last post from me as its pointless waiting for these tossers to listen and act on their customer feedback.  Sod em all, (Xarly, feel free to delete my account due to my appropriate language). 
    What inappropriate language??  Nothing you said is even remotely offensive...

To be fair I don’t know what “chuffing” and “tossers” mean, is this some kind of bastardized English slur?  

As for MTF, after 70 pages of purely negative posts, it’s clearly time to suck it up, admit failure, and return the game to its previous semi-enjoyable state.
  • boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    This game is a joke, and not a good one 
  • aniwells
    aniwells Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Greetings my fellow disgruntled players and to Xarly:  Thanks to you all for continuing to post and to Xarly for actually responding with some vaguely pertinent info.  I am feeling a glimmer of hope that our continued protests to the soda changes might actually be heard,  if we express them with logic instead of just anger, and if our opinions are truly being passed on to the decision makers.  Don't know who the "team" actually is but it sounds like they are the programmers and that everything is about development and glitches etc.  But as candysodacrusher's last post so clearly pointed out, this is about business management decisions, not programmer skills.  There is more than profit and loss considerations here and I sure hope management is hearing that their bottom line is at risk if end user's are so angry they don't want to even associate themselves with King games.  It really seems apparent that some genius decided a few changes to the games would get us to blindly buy more boosts and make them a bunch more $$$$.  But greed CAN come back and bite you in the ass and customer perceptions are part of the bottom line.  I mean this is not like the big pharma and drug costs where people's lives are at risk.  We all will survive without Candy Crush and it seems apparent that in this case market share is already at risk.  Frankly if it was my company I'd make a big deal out of responding to public opinion, return the game to it's former version, throw in a couple of free striped hammers for finesse and maybe make a few less bucks now but retain market share and actually increase customer loyalty.  Hey if they actually read what the community posts they could fire some of their over payed marketing execs and be ahead in the long run!!!

Truly Xarly, I've seen some really intelligent posts right on this board.  We are counting on your ability to make sure the correct folks hear us.  I thought I was done with posting AND with King games, but now I am wondering if we really can make a difference

• aniwells
    aniwells Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

First I want to apologize if I am double posting, I've never blogged and not sure how to add versus comment, etc.  First, I cannot believe that all the clear and well thought out comments made by obviously devoted fans have not been heeded by the developers.  I cannot imagine that this amount of uproar is common to them and how are they not adjusting their greed driven goals to appease us?  If you won't give us the quests back at least consider a more subtle change.... maybe a compromise? 

If there is one thing that is super clear to me it's that this game's players are individually driven and the idea of making us part of teams the we don't pick is really killing the fun.  I just read about the Soda Squad (which I've not gotten) which is another idea of forming anonymous teams to complete tasks.  I DON'T wanna be part of other player's differing approaches to playing.  I've tried briefly most of King's other games and found Soda to be the most challenging.  Maybe these types of changes would better suit another game's players, because at least I can see it doesn't suit us!  My latest MTF board is being halted by one player who took a simple square and has done nothing since.  I get undone sometimes when I see one of my teammates picking a box that doesn't even work toward completing a line.  Our personal satisfactions or game goals that we each chose to pursue now mean nothing, because the developers just want us to buy more crap.  I just read a post about someone who had more boosts and bars than I'd ever dreamed of, and that they too now are DEPLETED AND DEFEATED!!!

HELLO out there, isn't anybody listening?  If we could just be told what the plans are I think we'd accept it and stop screaming.  You see here how your fan base is reacting, now it's your turn to respond.

• Anne_Martin
    Options
    Something is wrong. The headquarters don't answer, don't care, and the game is full of bugs. I've had the swirling licorice thing, the "no internet", the freezing blocking a game, my boosters depleted, and more than that. No one answers... no Xarly or else. None from the people who were rushing to tell me to be more respectful thinks a dysfunctioning game is worth a word. 
    I picked up on MTF the only possibility to get a line, 2 frosting levels. It has been impossible so far, I passed a bubble one, a frosting one, a bubblegum one and another one, but am stuck now on a hard honey level. The level is horrible, as you CANNNOT pass it until the game decides it is time. Just a pain, quite unpleasant after trying 20 times. As I passed one frosting one, it makes me mad to cancel it, but the whole thing is STUPID. 
    If you, Activision, want to keep the game alive, you must make changes fast. 
    1/no teams
    2/decent rewards
    3/no limit of 2 tasks a day and possibility to pick up several tasks at once. Today, with the horrible pass 2 frosting levels, I completed nothing. I should better have picked 2 easy ones, and finish a line tomorrow. 
    3/enable people to quit a task without losing what has been done. It does not matter if you must collect 200 green candies, but with the frosting levels, it does.
    And as I repeat no teams, Xarly cheers us up with the squad. He knows we hate it, but hey, is not that swell? 
    No, Xarly, it is just bullshit. You adopt the methods of people like Hitler or Stalin, for small matters, thank God, but it says a lot about freedom of thought in this company.
    Did you notice, by the way, the notice you get when you fail a level? "60,894 people used extra moves to pass this level". The numbers are different for any level, but never get updated. What a waste of programming time!
    What is happening here feels like sabotage. 

• Anne_Martin
    Options
    oh, my comments have to be approved... can you believe it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?