freezing

Options
lspottsm
lspottsm Posts: 4 Newbie
How do I stop the game from freezing when I watch an ad for Amazon!

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
     Hi @lspottsm ,

This is not a known issue! Is it during the ad? If so, it might be that your connection is too weak and the ad is not running well. I suggest checking with a stable WiFi connection and with your device up to date and coming back if the issue persists.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • lspottsm
    Options
    I can not stop the ad and when it’s over I can’t X out of it. I have to leave the game and open it again and then have lost the bonus.
  • lspottsm
    Options
    I’m still having problems when I watch an ad for Amazon. It freezes and I have to exit the game and come back. It DOES NOT happen with any other ads. It’s not my WiFi.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @lspottsm!

I've seen this issue on other games and it's something the game team can't fix as it has to do with a 3rd party provider.

What I do know is that they are investigating this so they are working on improving it but, it's not a priority at the moment as this feature is still being tested and it's also not available for all players. 

My recommendation is to skip watching the video if you don't want to leave the game app and start it again and make sure your game app is always up to date.

I know this is not ideal, however, hopefully, boosters that you get rewarded in the game will help you out on those tricky levels :) 
  • lspottsm
    Options
    Thank you but, I can’t even skip the ad. When it starts I try to X out of but, it won’t let me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?