Daily Logging got reset!

sands
sands Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2019 in Support
a couple days ago I lost all my boosters and daily progress. I should be at day 60 and instead im
on 10, it reset me back to 8. I also had about 7 boosters each and they’re all gone. Not sure what’s going on I’ve had it saved 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @sands, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Unfortunately, King cannot get your daily progress back.  Every so often it will go back to day 1 but on day 7 you will start to get double rewards again. 

Regarding the lost boosters, were they rewards won from events or purchases?  If they were from events then King cannot reimburse you for them.  Also did you lose them on a mobile device?  If so, please note that any crash, updates or uninstalling and reinstalling the game will cause you to lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your device.  King suggests that you don't accumulate them but play with them as you win them.

• sands
    Well that’s pretty crappy! I also noticed that the free boosters before a level and the extra lives after you watched an ad for are gone. It’s the only reasons I won some levels, honestly I think I’m done with this game. Thanks 
  • _Elsa_
    Please don't give up.  I think they are working on some new things for the game.
  • sands
    Nah I’m good I already stopped playing it. It annoyed me that I had all those boosters and was so far ahead. 
  • Sereneteo251
    Sereneteo251 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Just no more than one day ago I lost all my boosters and daily progress. I should be at day 87 plus  and instead  of Day 1 , Not sure what’s going on I’ve had it saved 
  • Sereneteo251
    Sereneteo251 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Just no more than one day ago I lost all my boosters daily progress. I should be at day 87 plus  and instead  of  Day 1 , Not sure what’s going on I’ve had it saved 

• ItsJoy2U
    ItsJoy2U Posts: 1 Newbie
    I was almost on level 700 and it crashed and wouldn’t connect to my internet even tho there was nothing wrong with my connection, so I reinstalled the game and it still pick up my internet and I’m out back at level 1.....please help😫😫😫
  • _Elsa_
    Hi guys, regarding your progress I hope that you have all been playing through Facebook or King because they save your progress on their servers.  If you haven't, then I suggest that you create a King account by following the steps from here

You are going to have to get your user ID # by following the steps from here.  Once you have that number you are now ready to contact Player Support for help.  They can manually go into your account and get your progress back.  If you are using a computer then just scroll to the bottom of the webpage and click on "contact us".  A pop up box will appear on the bottom right side of the page.  Give them your number and explain what happened.

If you are using a mobile device, then you will have to click on your settings button and then click on the question mark.  If you use an Android phone, once you reach the help area scroll down and click on the "contact us".  If you are on an Apple device you are going to have to go into a question and then scroll to the bottom and click on it.  This system was started recently and has been very successful but please be patient because they do get a lot of messages.  If you get an email from them (bot email or regular) please respond to that and they can help you further.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?