Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Answers

• leighf
    leighf Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Why does my game freeze up each time I blow the little circle up?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,252 Candy Moderator
    Hello @leighf Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  The little circle you are mentioning is called as Jelly Cake AND there was a bug which popped out with that Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

** If you are playing on an Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on iOS device, the team is still working on it, so I request you to please be patient!

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,252 Candy Moderator
    Hello @dani927 @Kimjoelle @cmwill1212 @NaileaMH and @LadyRain78 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  The little circle thing you guys are mentioning is called as Jelly Cake AND there was a bug which popped out with that Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

** If you are playing on an Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on iOS device, the team is still working on it, so I request you to please be patient!

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences

Great job  @Kimjoelle :+1:  :+1:     
  • lynettealvres
    lynettealvres Posts: 3 Newbie
    My game keeps freezing at level 1182. Every time I use a booster or when the wheel breaks. This has been happening since yesterday. I’ve lost all the boosters I’ve earned and paid for in the last 24 hours because of this glitch. What’s the issue here? 
  • lynettealvres
    lynettealvres Posts: 3 Newbie
    Happening continually 
  • Nhyde_13
    Nhyde_13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Newest update and SAME ISSUE for level 1182 😫 come on guysssssss
  • JaneOxby
    JaneOxby Posts: 1 Newbie
    1182 is not fixed, it's frozen and stuck on Motorola phone and I've lost unlimited lives for 30 mins twice and unlimited special candies twice. Can't get past it so can't play. I give up! 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Everybody needs to make sure game app version 1.152.13 installed on both Android and Apple devices!

We've just tested this and the issue is fixed so, please confirm that you have the latest version.

Thanks 👍😉

• Aneleh
    Aneleh Posts: 13 Level 2
    Hi! 
    My game freeze every time I have specialcandys that clear out screen totaly. For example colorchanger+spotted candy, five black candys in a row or two spotted candys. This have happen every time now for the last two days. This is how it looks before the game shuts down and my lives is wasted.
    I play on iOS fully updated.
    Please fix this.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @Nhyde_13, @JaneOxby, @beerwagon, we've just tested level 1182 on Apple devices and was not able to reproduce the issue.

Could you guys please post a screenshot from the App Store showing the game app version you have installed so we can investigate further? For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

Thanks 👍😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?