Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Answers

• Denchie
    Denchie Posts: 0 Newbie
    I had 30 mins of Giant candy 1 hour of hard candy and 1 hour of jelly ball everytime i make an explosion my game freezes please help and can i get my booster back
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Dea73

Please post your question again as the Community supports English language ONLY.  If you are also having the "Freezing" issue, please follow the steps in my above comment. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening :) 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Denchie Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  The little circle thing you guys are mentioning is called as Jelly Cake AND there was a bug which popped out with that Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

** If you are playing on an Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on iOS device, the team is still working on it, so I request you to please be patient!

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • Mamucha
    Mamucha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Level 2298 keeps freeze
  • JBusam
    JBusam Posts: 9 Level 2
    Where is the answer?  I'm having this issue
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2019
    Hello @Mamucha Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English :+1: 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  The little circle thing you guys are mentioning is called as Jelly Cake AND there was a bug which popped out with that Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

** If you are playing on an Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on iOS device, the team is still working on it, so I request you to please be patient!

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @leighf and @JBusam Hearty Welcome to both of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • Charlotte-4
    Charlotte-4 Posts: 3 Newbie
    game is fixed with update Thanks everyone 
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2019
    Great to know that @Charlotte-4 :+1: 

All the very Best and keep having fun in your games =)
  • cmjsmom2003
    cmjsmom2003 Posts: 0 Newbie
    On level 965, the whole game freezes when the right candy ring explodes. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?