Have a few questions :)

Options
heidifralick
heidifralick Posts: 37 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Support
Hey there community!! My questions are:
1. Why is there no longer a video to watch to get extra lives or gold bars?
2. I'm just wondering why I've beaten "BubbleGum Hill" (4 times) and I haven't gotten my gold bars.
3. When we don't pass the board the 1st time we're usually given the opportunity to watch a video to get extra moves and I'm just wondering why we can't do that anymore?
*Please help*

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @heidifralick Thank you for your reply :+1:  

I am very sorry for the delayed reply... I could not check into Community, as I was out of home this whole day!

You must have received an "automated" email, correct?  So, in that, one of the steps must be "to check in the Community", I guess!!  It has been a while since I have sent a complaint to them!  Hence, not sure about the tips they send us in the first email.  

So, anyway, please ignore the note of "checking in the Community" and wait till Monday.  If you still do not hear from them by Monday afternoon (or so), please send a "reply" to that automated email itself, mentioning that you are still waiting to be helped and the initial steps did not work for you.  Also, you can mention them that one of the Community superstars have sent you there, to solve the issue that you have in the game.  

Once you explain this way, you will be definitely helped.  Again, this was my personal experience too. 

So, whenever you contact the "Player Support" team for Purchase issues or reward issues, the email you have received and the steps provided in them are the initial steps -- that are provided by a Bot.  Because, some players might directly go to them without coming here.  Most of the issues can be solved through the help in the Community, with simple trouble shooting or updating the game, etc.,   

Hope this made sense.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with :+1: 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @heidifralick Hope you are having a great day/evening 🤗

I will try to answer your question in 2 parts.... 

1) Regarding the Gold Bars ---> I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the reward of your Gold Bars!!  I would like to clarify something here... did you not receive any Gold Bars after you were dethroned?

OR were you talking about the Gold Bars that we were announced in the game that we all will get a share of GB?

2) Regarding the Ad Videos --->  Actually, there were only Ads to Extra Lives and/or Extra Moves.  But never for Gold Bars!!

Usually, these are special features that are given to set of players at a time.  Probably, we must be done with our turn and the feature must have been moved on to other players!  

Same reason for not getting the Ad Videos before the level too!!

Please post back and let me know, so that I can further assist you :+1:  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • heidifralick
    Options
    Thanks so much! Yes, after being dethroned I haven't received any of my gold bars. Also, I appreciate you trying to help me! I guess I've just been use to getting extra moves if I didn't pass a level on the 1st try cause it used to be almost everyday and the same goes with a video at the beginning of a level for a little extra help.. Thanks again I truly appreciate it! Have a wonderful day!
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @heidifralick I am very sorry for my delayed reply!  

Thank you very much for the detailed response :+1:  It helps a lot for me to suggest the next steps for you to get your Gold Bars.  Please contact our Player Support Team from this link https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with my game";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Prize not received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** Please feel free to post back if you need further assistance :+1:  
  • heidifralick
    Options
    @PummyRaj I did what you told me too and they sent me back to community!
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @heidifralick Thank you for your reply :+1:  

I am very sorry for the delayed reply... I could not check into Community, as I was out of home this whole day!

You must have received an "automated" email, correct?  So, in that, one of the steps must be "to check in the Community", I guess!!  It has been a while since I have sent a complaint to them!  Hence, not sure about the tips they send us in the first email.  

So, anyway, please ignore the note of "checking in the Community" and wait till Monday.  If you still do not hear from them by Monday afternoon (or so), please send a "reply" to that automated email itself, mentioning that you are still waiting to be helped and the initial steps did not work for you.  Also, you can mention them that one of the Community superstars have sent you there, to solve the issue that you have in the game.  

Once you explain this way, you will be definitely helped.  Again, this was my personal experience too. 

So, whenever you contact the "Player Support" team for Purchase issues or reward issues, the email you have received and the steps provided in them are the initial steps -- that are provided by a Bot.  Because, some players might directly go to them without coming here.  Most of the issues can be solved through the help in the Community, with simple trouble shooting or updating the game, etc.,   

Hope this made sense.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?