Avartar not showing and I am not being taken to the correct level I am playing.

Options
2»

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,743 Community Manager
    Options
    @Rebekah_Demary

Can you do me a favor and scroll through the game app until you find your avatar and send me a screenshot so I can have a closer look? 

Thanks  
  • Rebekah_Demary
    Rebekah_Demary Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    Is there a way that the Soda Squad could be taken off.  It is tiresome having to go thru the steps to play.  I really don't care to play with a squad to get points.  Thank you.

• Dixon2016
    Dixon2016 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    When I login to the game, it shows the first level. When I click on the portal in the upper right corner, I can get to the level I was last playing. However, it does not show my avatar and I am unable to click on any of the levels. I am supposed to be on level 1597.
  • Rebekah_Demary
    Rebekah_Demary Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
     Right now I am on Level 193.  When I finish a level and it goes to the next level, if I don't complete it, then when I go back in to play, it will not open up for me to play.  I have to back out to the beginning of the game and then log in.  Don't know why it hangs up after sitting idle for while.  Also, is there a way for the Soda Squad to be dismantled?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,743 Community Manager
    Options
    @Rebekah_Demary, at the moment, there is no option to opt-out of Soda Squad!

Now back to the missing avatar, can you do me a favor and scroll through the game app until you find your avatar and send me a screenshot so I can have a closer look? 

Thanks  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?