Soda Candy Crush screen will not rotate (This is intended)!

Options

Answers

• rmpmap
    rmpmap Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    Yeal_1971 said:
    It says no internet 
    Yeal_1971 said:
    It says no internet 

• rmpmap
    Options
    I don’t have that issue.  When all else fails restart your device
  • april577
    april577 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Screen will not rotate 
  • april577
    april577 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Screen will not rotate 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,853 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for the tag @Elsa!

@rmpmap and @april577, we've tested the game and have not been able to reproduce this rotation issue, can you guys tell me what is the make, model and version of the device you're playing and confirm the game app version you have installed so we can test again?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @april577 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Are you playing on a cell phone OR an iPad?  If you are on cell phone,check if the "Rotation" icon/key is turned off!!  

If you are on iPad, I am not sure, where to check for the setting... but I am looking at the settings on mine.  Once I figure it out, I will write again :+1: 

If you need reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 
  • rmpmap
    Options
    iOS 13 iPad 6th gen. no idea where to find version of your game but it’s updated to newest which is when this problem occurred. I’m attaching screen shots of the issue it’s not the worst problem in the world and I can just stop playing but it is a legit issue with your app 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @rmpmap to find out your version you have to go into the App store where you get the updates.  Click on the game and it should show you what version you have.
  • abbersbolton
    abbersbolton Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi guys 
    I have the same issue with the screen, since the latest update. I have version 1.154.5 and have also just updated to iPad version 13.3 after this problem started (still exists).
    The game loads in landscape and then when coming on to the level screen (last pic on rmpmap’s images), the screen turns portrait (as though I had done so myself) and then if you hold it still, when you go on to the level it returns to landscape until you go back to the screen with the levels on. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,853 Community Manager
    Options
    @abbersbolton, welcome to our community and thanks for the details you've provided 👍

@rmpmap, we haven't been able to reproduce this issue so if there is a way for anybody to send us a video recording so we can see what happens, that would be awesome. 

Now we don't have an option here to add videos so you can report this Player Support team which you can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Once you have done that, let me know the Ticket# so I can follow up with them and have a look at the video.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?