“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• ljmurdoc
    ljmurdoc Posts: 1 Newbie
     I keep getting a "No Internet Connection" message when trying to claim prizes.  I have also tried to sign in through Facebook and get a similar message.  This has been going on since before Christmas.  
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,396 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @ljmurdoc Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Are you playing on a Mobile device or a PC? 

If playing on a mobile device, did you try to reinstall the game App?  If not, please try that and see if it resolves the issue!!  Most of the times, it DOES resolve the issue and we can enjoy our game again!  Delete the App from your device --> Clear cookies/cache --> Restart your device, connect to Internet -->  Reinstall the game App again!  

By any chance, the problem did not get solved, please post your complaint here at this thread "Discussion about NO Internet Connection"! 

But, please be aware that when we delete and reinstall the game App, we loose all our saved-up boosters from the game!!  As the boosters are stored in the Device local memory and when we delete the App, all the data pertaining to that App will be removed!  

Hope this made sense!  If you have any further questions, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • ljmurdoc
    ljmurdoc Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am actually playing on my laptop.  I deleted the app from my iPhone until I get this resolved.
  • tholbrook64
    tholbrook64 Posts: 20 Level 2
    The game is all jacked up..it shows I'm signed into fb...shows me profile picture...when I first sign in it says I'm signed in...but when I'm playing the game..it shows my friends pictures..but when it comes to playing against them..they aren't there..I'm competing with computer make believe people...if I want to buy gold it just freezes forever and then after waiting for what seems like an hour or more..it's says I'm not connected to internet...this has been going on since September for me..I've given up on any help
  • tholbrook64
    Sending pics to show how everything is messed up for me
  • tholbrook64
    All jack up..I give up...5 months of this...and you can't blame the holiday for not fixing this...started in Sept and here we are in January..still nothing is being done...these are pictures of what I see Everytime I try to play
  • blueboy5740
    blueboy5740 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I have being going to Hell with these issues, I am most concerned about the money I spent buying life and boosters ( at least 100$, I remember seeing the thank you for your purshases, but I never heard the lives or the boosters, and still get a message stating that there no internet connection, so I wondering how can I get back the moneys that I spent or credit for not receiving what I paid for, I hope that this doesn't turn out to be a secret scam that they are doing to get money but then don't provide to goods, the only prove I got is my cc receipts!!!!!
  • SipseySue
    SipseySue Posts: 7 Level 2
    The game is SERIOUSLY messed up!!! 😡
  • tholbrook64
    edited January 2020
    Hi @blueboy..if you used your bank account you can go thru them for purchases you never received. If not I think you have to go thru Google...good luck...I had Google take money from my account that I didn't authorize .and it wasn't Penny's..my bank got all my money back for me..now I use a ghost account and delete it after use..hope you get your back.
  • Aneleh
    Aneleh Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Sending pics to show how everything is messed up for me
    Hmmm don’t know what happened...
    was supposed to include this in my answer🙄
    My loginpage is different, I have my email under my profilepicture.
    let’s see if that picture appeare correct now 😂.
    I am logged in to King under the profilebutton.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?