I’ve tried multiple internet connections. Everything works fine except this specific app.
My game dont connect with Internet. Why?
Can other king games connect ? Other non king games can connect ?
r u on phone ?
restart ur phone, update to latest version ...
try using wifi and data ...
Mine hasn't for over 24 hours. Only Soda Saga isn't connecting to the Play Store, the rest of the games are .
Candy crush soda keeps saying no internet connection all week
How we fix this problem?
I don't know how to fix it. If you find out, let us know. Stay safe and well!
Could u please fix it's been like the this for a month...so I can't collect my gifts that I already earned.....
Hello and welcome to this community
Please check your device if the internet connection is stable. Then refresh your game and clear the cache and restart. In the support area there is a fraud about internet connection problems. Please go there.
Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?
You will find solutions to the problem through app reinstall but you will lose the stored boosters.
As our Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas says, the Internet can be a bit slow these days. However, it can be very useful to keep the following in mind:
The connection issue is still under investigation as this is something we have been unable to reproduce!
We have tested this on multiple devices with different operating systems, with Wifi and mobile data and we can't find the issue.
Disclaimer - What can affect connectivity:
- If you're commuting
- If the area were you're located is not remote
- if you are on VPN
- If your mobile data plan has reached the monthly allowance
So this is what we recommend:
Android - Delete the game app and clear Google Play Store cache:
1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
2) Locate the menu called 'Apps'
3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store'
4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache.
Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset.
5) Restart mobile and install the game and try connecting it to Facebook or King account.
Apple devices - Clear Safari cache:
- Disconnect the game from Facebook or King account (if connected).
- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.
- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari - (Super important).
- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/ King account so your progress can sync.
Windows 10 - Reinstall the game app:
- How to reinstall!
- Try the steps here.
NOTE! Deleting the game app will mean that you will lose any saved boosters, lives your progress made on the Daily Bonus and other extra features.
Player Support will only be able to replace any lost purchased items and if this happens to you, please contact our support team directly from the game app:
- Open the game app
- Select the cogwheel
- Tap on the "?" mark
- Scroll or search for "Purchases and Gold Bars"
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit "Contact Us"
It's just mean to tell people to try these fixes. It is not the slow connectivity and if your fixes worked we would not still be commenting. There is no way you are working on this bug or you would have it fixed.
@Sharonatoo , I'm sorry you feel like that. I wanted to share these steps once again as they have really helped many people- and they have told us so.
But I understand it's frustrating if they don't solve the issue in your case and I can assure you the team in the Studio are investigating.
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, it is still telling me I have no internet connection and is the only app I use that does this.
@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!