Level not updated

Options
eve_twinkle
eve_twinkle Posts: 3 Newbie
I've just downloaded candy crush soda and connected to Facebook but I'm still on level 1. Why won't it updated to the level I was on before???

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options
    ☺Hi there! ☺

You have to play and finish the previous level again.

Then please update and clear the cache. Then it should work. If not, please report back.

♥ Thank you ♥
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @eve_twinkle, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Is it all fine now?  Are you able to get back your level progress and able to play now?  

Please post back and let us know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • eve_twinkle
    eve_twinkle Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Unfortunately it still won't update
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @eve_twinkle, Hope you are doing fine!

I am sorry to hear that your game progress was not restored yet!!  Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back how it went and also if you need further assistance. 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?