Level playability without booster (1322)

Options
Marie_Tournier
Marie_Tournier Posts: 10 Level 2

Hello,

I used a free booster for an hour of life, to test this level, but found that in no way a change in color/shape layout,

about 60 times to try to win, or at least change this provision, but nothing has done about it.

How much life do you need to have a chance: 1) to have another gambling arrangement? 2) to have a chance to win the level without booster?

With one remark, I sometimes won with boosters in my course and I appear a lot in the first levels of the classification (Marie Tournier) (I know how to play correctly) ...

(I was in a wrong game when i post today , sorry.)

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

What do you want to tell us with your post? Do you need help? Then please let me know!

Thank you

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello @Marie_Tournier !

I'm not sure if I understand it right, but there is an issue regarding the booster placement at the moment in Candy Crush Soda Saga. You can read about it here.

If that's the problem- we have good news for you! The team in the Studio have tackled it and the fix will be available in the next release!!

In case I misunderstood you, please accept my apologies and tell us more about your concerns so @Spinnifix or one of the other helpful Community members like the Superstars and Game Experts can help you out. 😊

• Marie_Tournier
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello, my questions are more

How many times

1)     i have to loose the level to see it appears it differently (color or position )?

2)     I have to loose lives to finaly win it without booster ?

Thanks because my english is poor…)

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi @Marie_Tournier

We have no problem even if your English is wrong, because a little hint is maximum for us.😊

Your first problem has already been reported on the studio and the problem will be resolved with next app update.

Your second problem is a bit unclear to me. Most levels of the game are possible to pass without a booster, but we can't say for sure, you can pass a level on the first try or without booster.

If you do not pass the level you will lose the live's but if you pass the level, the live's will survive.

• Marie_Tournier
    Options

Hello, i know it, but i try since a lot of of time. Now and i never win the level since 90 times since 4 days ...

Thanks a lot for the first part

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?