Update Candy Crush Soda

Options
besito92
besito92 Posts: 2 Newbie

How do I update Candy Crush Soda? I went into my play store and I don't know how to update this game!

Best Answer

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Just refresh the play store n see whether have new version number? If have, update it.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @besito92,

Go to (MS) Microsoft Store, at top right are 3 dots (Called Horizontal Ellipsis), click on it. You will get Downloads & Updates / clicking on that will give you "Recent Activity". It tells you your version of the game, if not current, click Get updates. This has to be done manually, not only for the game, but anything else listed, like your apps on news, weather, mail & cal., etc... I do it before playing. That way you are always current. 

Might want to see this post below, I did on 3/11/2020, it tells you where the numbers are at, among other things. 😀

Candy Crush Soda Saga - Discussion

*Current Game Updates Along With Win 10 PC Updates!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/283737/current-game-updates-along-with-win-10-pc-updates#latest

*Stats that may help:

I am on this: v1.165.800.0 Modified on 4/2/2020 <-----------------------------------------*This is "Current Version"!

I only use Win 10 Pro - PC, Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.752

Live in USA.

At end of game again, on Level 4675

Hope this helps.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/7/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?