Options

Answers

• cjedwards59
    cjedwards59 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
  • Sig
    Sig Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Yes, anything new.? Still not working QueenB.

• mikehowell1
    mikehowell1 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Not loading again

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everybody!!

QueenB is flown away to "reign" in other Communities (Candy Crush Friends and Farm Heroes Saga), and I'm here now to assist you further. 😊

I'll be glad to ask again about this issue- please stay tuned for more news on this (I hope good news!).

• Sig
    Sig Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Whats going on here? This game has not worked for months now and nobody is doing anything to fix it it seems. How hard can it be? It worked for a year or two, now it doesn't. And no updates for a month. Bueller......Bueller......Bueller.

• Cassius_King
    Cassius_King Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

any updates Lola_Pop? Nearly three months since the game stopped working for me. I check once in awhile if it works but I have had no luck yet. Did the team forget about fixing this bug? 3 months seems like a very long time to do a bug fix.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Cassius_King !

I'm so sorry to hear the issue isn't solved yet in your case. The team in the Studio have been working on it and it has been fixed for most scenarios; it looks like there are some corner cases in which the game is still not loading though.

I've been checking your comments on this thread, and it looks like you've only had problems while playing on Facebook.

Can you please make sure that you clear the cache once more? Here is a useful video that will show you how to optimize your PC performance.

If you're playing on Facebook Gameroom, please try to play through the normal browser (not Safari, if possible) . Facebook Gameroom is a Windows-native app and consequently I'm afraid to say that you need to contact Facebook directly for further support.

Please let me know if you can load the game then. 😊

Thanks a lot for your cooperation!

• leftyguitar
    leftyguitar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Lola_Pop, this is hardly satisfactory. No-one "contacts" Facebook, because Facebook never responds. I still can't load Soda Saga. The problem goes right back to 6th February. This is not a "corner case", failure to load on Safari is a MAJOR snafu! Clearing caches, History, reloading App etc etc etc all fail. If Soda Saga no longer works on Safari, and will not ever work on Safari, perhaps you could tell everyone that. Seems odd though, when Candy Crush Saga works just fine. I'm sure you have problems sorting this due to the Virus at the mo, and we all want you to stay safe, but proper honest updates that don't put a gloss on the situation, don't give us advice that doesn't work, don't make it someone else's problem and don't make impossible suggestions (like contacting Facebook), would be greatly appreciated.

• Cassius_King
    Cassius_King Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I have cleared history, cache, rebooted many times, updated software etc without any success. I am able to play Candy Crush Saga with no issues at all in Facebook so not sure why one game would work as expected and another not at all especially since they are very similar games. Candy Crush Soda used to load to the level I was on but nothing else would appear and I could not click on anything at all. Now the games just loads up to beginning (Level 1) and does not go beyond that.

• mealso
    mealso Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problems as those above. Started seeing not connected to internet then stopped moving beyond the first screen. Candy Crush Saga works fine on my MacBook Pro. Both games work fine on my iPad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?